question for reality reguarding sportingbetusa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for reality reguarding sportingbetusa

i see that you really endorse this book and having nothing but good things to say about them, but today they wouldnt accept a transfer from another book in costa rica and the general manager even offered to bring them a check or cash since they r in the next building. they refused and said that they were reputable and wouldnt risk making a transfer from another book for legal reasons. they stated that reputable books wouldnt take transfers. i said that i guess cris, olympic, rio, wit, sport market, delmar and belieze r not reputable. they had no comment. can u comment on that.

NOLIMIT,

THEY ARE A PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANY ON THE AIM EXCHANGE IN LONDON AND AS SUCH ARE PROHIBITED FROM ENGAGING IN CREDIT TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

SPORTINGBETUSA IS 100% POST UP.

THERE IS NO CREDIT IN THE HOUSE AT ALL.

REALITY

[This message has been edited by REALITY (edited 04-06-2001).]

Comment

that doesnt clear it up for me. i am a cash player and not a credit player also a cash player at the book sending the money. they asked him all sorts of questions like am i a mover, do i play steam, because we dont want any movers. reality i was sending them $2000 what kind of mover am i, and direcbet is also publicaly traded on the london stock exchange and has no problem with book to book transfers. i am not bad mouthing but would like answers other than they r a 100% post up business and not credit because that doent apply in this situation or does the fact they r a public company traded on the london stock exchange.

Comment

NO LIMIT,

THE FACT THAT THEY ARE A PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANY ON THE AIM EXCHANGE IN LONDON IS THE PRECISE REASON THEY CANT ACCEPT A TRANSFER FROM ANOTHER BOOK.

YOU COULD WIN A MILLION DOLLARS HERE AND GET PAID.

NO PROBLEM.

IN REGARDS TO YOUR OTHER QUESTION IT'S NO SECRET THEY HAVE A NO WISEGUY POLICY.

THE DIFFERENCE BEING IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET THE STEAM BY THEM A COUPLE OF TIMES AND THATS ALL YOU PLAY THEY WILL PAY YOUR ACCOUNT OFF.

THERE IS NO SUCH WISEGUY DISCLAIMER WHERE THEY GIVE YOU THAT BULLSHIT THAT THEY WILL CONFISCATE YOUR FUNDS.

THAT COULD NEVER HAPPEN AT SPORTINGBETUSA.

THEY DEAL A TRUE DIME LINE.

THEY ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING A 15% BONUS UP TO $1,500 ON A MAX DEPOSIT OF 10 DIMES.

YOU ONLY HAVE TO PLAY THROUGH THE DEPOSIT AND BONUS ONCE AND THE CASH IS YOURS.

YOU CAN GO IN WITH A TOOTHPICK AND WALK AWAY WITH THE FOREST HERE AND GET PAID.

THEY MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT AS THE LAST TIME I VISITED THERE THEY HAD IN EXCESS OF 15,000 ACTIVE POST UPS PLAYING.

YOU WILL NEVER HEAR NO PAY OR SLOW PAY ASSOCIATED WITH SPORTINGBETUSA.

REALITY

Comment

reality i thank you for all your insights to this company but none of my questions were answered. direcbet is also a publicly traded company on the london stock exchange and has no problem doing book to book transfers. i would think the laws would be the same for both books and what kind of mover sends a book 2 dimes.

Comment

NOLIMIT,

I KNOW YOUR NOT A MOVER.

I CANT SAY WHY THEY WOULD ASK YOU THAT QUESTION GIVEN THE FACT THAT YOU'RE ONLY SENDING TWO DIMES.

IN REGARDS TO NO TRANFERS MAYBE OTHER COMPANIES BI-LAWS ALLOW IT.

SPORTINGBETUSA'S DOES NOT.

WHEN I ENDORSE A COMPANY IT IS FROM PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE OF THE OPERATION OR PRINCIPALS INVOLVED AND FOR ONE REASON ONLY.

FINANCIAL STABILITY.

MAY I SUGGEST THESE ADDITIONAL COMPANIES:

ABC ISLANDS

CASABLANCA

C.R.I.S.

OLYMPIC

WWTS

YOU WILL NEVER HEAR SLOW PAY OR NO PAY ASSOCIATED WITH THESE COMPANIES...

REALITY

[This message has been edited by REALITY (edited 04-06-2001).]

Comment

thank you and i am sorry if i come off the wrong way but its very fustraing to have a book cut a check send it to the states from costa rica, have me cash it, then send it back to costa rica and the whole process will take 10 days at earliest when the 2 companies are located 100 yards away from each other. again i am not badmouthing but please understand my point its very frustrating and they lost a 2k square for a customer because of it. but with 15000 post up customers i doubt the really care.

Comment

NO LIMIT,

YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK IF THEY ACCEPT W/U.

IF THEY DO I WOULD ASSUME THEY WOULD PICK UP THE FEES ON AN INBOUND TRANSACTION.

ALL THE BEST.

REALITY

Comment

Originally posted by nolimit:

but with 15000 post up customers i doubt the really care.[/B]
                  NO LIMIT,

THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG.

THEY DO CARE THAT'S WHY THEY HAVE 15,000 ACTIVE CUSTOMERS.

THEY HAVE 24 CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERKS TO ASSIST CUSTOMERS IN OPENING NEW ACCOUNTS AND HELP THEM WITH ANY MATTERS PERTAINING TO THEIR ACCOUNT.

THEY HAVE 12 ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERKS WHOSE SOLE JOB IS TO PROCESS PAYMENTS.

IF YOU WALKED INTO THEIR OFFICE YOU WOULD THINK YOU WERE WALKING INTO A WALL STREET STOCK BROKER'S OFFICE NOT ONE OF THE LARGER,MORE SUCCESSFUL SHOPS IN THE OFF-SHORE INDUSTRY...

REALITY

Comment

I don't think that nolimit's question has really been answered. This was not a credit transfer from another book, but another book that was willing to hand deliver a check to SportingbetUSA.

Maybe this is another way they try and guarantee only squares for customers. A square never has more than one out anyway, right?

Comment

Working...
                    X