Sportsbetting Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportsbetting Rant

I guess this pertains to all Starnet books since they use the same accounting (I think).

Anyway, I have requested to payments in the last month or so. The first one was a partial cc/ paypal. A portion of the payment went back to my card in 3 days. That was fine. However, I did not receive my remaing payment (Payapal) until 2 weeks after my initial request. This was after numerous phone calls and being given at least 3 different breakdown's of how and when I was going to get my money. Finally, I was told I was going to be sent a check. Then I get an E-mail from Paypal, saying the money was in my account. SportsBetting customer servive claimed they had "proc4essing problems".

Last Monday (4/2) I requested another payout. To avoid any confusion, I called immediatey after going through the website withdrawal process. I was told that everything was in order and it would be processed via Paypal. When Thursday rolled around, no money in Paypal. I call again. Ia m told it takes 3-5 business days for my withdrawal to be processed. I should see the money any day now. Monday rolls around no money. I call this morning. The customer rep tells me my payment has not been processed yet. She has to talk to her supervisor about it. I ask that she send me an E-Mail confirming that it will be processed.....

I wrote the first slow pay off as a mistake. Now this is the second time and it is quite annoying. Why does it take 3-4 days (according to them) to process a withdrawal? How can I call on Thursday and be assured it has been processed, omnly to find out the following Tuesday that it still hasn't been?

My depsosits are always processed immediately. My Paypal deposit took about 10 minutes to go through. Sportsbetting get your act together!!

Fatboy,

Yes we recently had some problems processing Paypal withdrawals. Primarily this was due to a small technical problem. In addition it seems many of these problems are caused by people who have changed their email address since they first signed up for our service, and therefore we send their Paypal to an old email address. Of course when this happens they never receive the Paypal.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please contact us at [email protected] with pertinent details and we will take care of your payments immediately.

Comment

Working...
    X