**Free Sports Monitor - come check it out**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Free Sports Monitor - come check it out**

We'd like to invite everyone to check out the free sports monitor.
    http://www.freesportsmonitor.com/index.php3

We will be doing a 5 day test run which is open to everyone.

Please go in, register, use the product, and feel free to provide us with some feedback, and of course, let us know if you experience any problems.

You can send feedback to [email protected] or [email protected] or,you can post it in here.

IF YOU FIND A PROBLEM, SEND IT TO ME ([email protected])

We'll have a forum set up shortly for monitor feedback.

After the 5 day test run, we will wipe the slates clean, fix any problems, and have the official launch of the site! http://www.freesportsmonitor.com/index.php3

Very interesting site.

Comment

jeff,

if i find ANY more bugs in your site i'm gonna change my usename to RAID!

Comment

Hey Lillihammer, I see you've become a "wiseguy"......congrats

As for the program, we're very pleased with the testing. Thanks to people like you, we've been able to work out some minor bugs and kinks.

Considering the complexity of the program, we're thrilled with the end result. It's not often a program like this is written that you could basically go live with it immediately.......which is where we're at with it.

We'll continue to test for now though, so please, we encourage everyone to sign up and give it a whirl.

This product will be very useful to everyone once it's running full throttle!

Comment

Jeff
          Good luck with your new project - looks like a good place to paper trade (so to speak).

Comment

Thanks Bucky.

Starting soon we'll have prizes going to top performers monthly, weekly, etc.etc....

plus a few added features based on user feedback to this point.

Comment

Signup form looks very North American. Is this a US person only contest?

Comment

It's open to everyone and anyone......we will have to modify the registration forum..........for now, jut put anything...

Comment

jeff,

already it is getting very difficult to find problems with the site. when do you plan on wiping the slate and starting up for real?

Comment

We will either launch it for real next Tusday or Wednesday, or the following Tuesday or Wednesday.......

There were/are very few problems. This program was done very professionally. Any problems that have arisen were very simple fixes.

We are adding some features based on user feedback......

Comment

Very well done. Should be a great tool for determining what the public is doing.

Comment

Very nice Job on the site Jeff. I cant wait until we get started for real. I plan to be top on the lkeaderboards for baseball. Good luck!!!

Comment

Thanks Gold Cup......

Services that stay in the top will benefit big time from this site/service.......tons of exposure.

Comment

I do have one last question. Will you monitor pay services also?

Comment

Yes.

The sports service section is primarily for pay services.

Comment

Working...
                              X