Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 CENT LINE

Happy Easter!

To make your Easter egg-tra special, Superbook is offering you a 7 Cent Line on Baseball Sides today, Easter Monday only.

Good Luck,

Gregg Rathbone
    Trading Controller
    Superbook
    1-877 9 VICTORY www.superbook.com

Gregg, you're a true gentleman, and the Easter present is appreciated. I'll definitely be watching your lines closely today, and I'll probably end up placing a bet or two.

Comment

excellent!

chuckz

Comment

Thanks Gregg!

Do you guys offer any reload bonuses? Seems I ran out of funds at your place.

Comment

And one more thing Gregg. It would have been nice if you just train your clerks to be more consistent on what they say. I re-opened a couple of weeks ago by Neteller being told by one of your clerks that I could go W. Union for payouts even though I deposited by Neteller. Next day, I did exactly that, asked for a payout and was told that I could only request it by Neteller because I didn't send it by W. Union. I was just so pissed and asked for that clerk who I spoke with and was told that who Janet. We have two Janets here. Which one? How in the world would I know. Then when I called back, Diane answered and I asked her, did I talk to you yesterday (just wanted to clarify things) and was transferred immediately. I just decided to pull my account and go elsewhere.

Had no complaints about your lines, bonus policy or whatever. But being consistent with your customer service will make some clients stay. That if you care.

Comment

Tell 'em, UDOG. Actually, that's what this site is all about. LOL

Comment

Underdog7
              Sorry to hear that you have received conflicting information recently whilst speaking to us and that you have decided to pull your funds.

Customer care is of great importance to us and any departures from our standards are taken seriously.

Neteller is a new company and its procedures have been changing, so our guidelines have had to change to reflect this, this protects your money held with us, which we know is important to all our customers.

I would like the opportunity to answer you query personally if you could e-mail me with your account number I will happily look into this for you.

I look forward to hearing form you

Kind regards
              Danielle John
              Customer Services Manager
              Superbook/Premiere League Sports
              E-mail [email protected]

Comment

Check your email Mr. Danielle John and thank you for responding.

Comment

Gregg:

Does your lack of response mean that you don't offer any reload bonuses?

Comment

Hi Curious

Not at all!!!!

We do offer a 10% re-load bonus on Thursday each week when you deposit via Western Union or Neteller

Also

We offer a 15% sign up bonus for new accounts and a 15% re-activation bonus if your account has been inactive for 3 months or more.

Cheers
                    Danielle John
                    Customer Services Manager

Comment

Thanks Danielle. That's good news!

Will you be offering props on the NBA playoffs this year?

Comment

Working...
                      X