Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Checks

Welcome to Adobe GoLive 4

Just in time for the NBA and NHL playoffs!!!!

Are you tired of credit card rejections?

NOW YOU CAN MAKE DEPOSITS

ONLINE USING YOUR BANK CHECKS.

Cheque It out, only at BETCRIS.com.

NEW ONLINE LIMITS
    Sides $2000
    totals $1000
    parlays $1000
    teasers $2000

Call or email to find out about our bonuses and incentives for the playoffs.

BETCRIS.COM

1-800-596-8946

"Where the line originates"

Wager On All Sports 24 Hours a Day

Online checks are cool - my first experience with them was the NETeller EFT option. What are the maximum transfer amounts for your online checks? I think ABC Islands was advertising a maximum of $500. If this is your limit, do you think it might be increased in the future? Can I get a payout via electronic check?

Comment

BW Administrators,

Please discourage your posters from putting banner ads under post headings. Those of us on slow modems have to wait for them to load.

Discrete announcements about new services are of course why I read this board faithfully.

Looking forward to hearing the full discussion of CRIS's new venture into EFT.

Comment

CRIS,

that is one shameless banner....

Comment

what the fuck is going on!! i thought there were people who monitored this kind of crap. how does this shit get thru? is that the policy now!! do what the hell you want? bw. pay attention!!!

Comment

if one slips through others are sure to follow. just leave the info....dont need a commercial.

Comment

i see it is his/her first post.......guess he/she wasnt aware of the way such a banner would be recieved by the BW community.

Comment

**We would like to welcome CRIS Sports to Bettorsworld.

A giant in the industry.....

Part of the deal when coming on board here at bettorsworld is being able to do additional advertising in the forums.......

We'll try to make sure we specify in the headings that it's an ad......thanks!

[This message has been edited by Jeff (edited 04-22-2001).]

Comment

The limits are $500 per deposit, $1,000 per week.

Since BW is one of the only forums that allows html posts we didn't think our post would cause a problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X