A Bookie Joint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bookie Joint

This is the response I got from these scum. If they ever open up again, stay away. I'll be around to remind everybody.

"Hey fuck face don't worry about who has balls!!! You are a contest player. Someone who has never sent us a dime. we will not honor your account."

>From: "Jeffrey Kramer"
    >To:
    >Subject: Payout
    >Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 17:07:38 -0400
    >
    >It's been over 2 months since I requested a payout for account #41815. The least you could do is have the courtesy (and Balls) to answer my emails.
    >
    >Jeffrey Kramer
    Patience and Money Management - The Key to Winning!

I forgot to add that this piece of dirt, who has "balls" no less, signed his email "Gail Storm" at hotmail.

Comment

jeff, i too, lost/forfeited my contest account which was more than i started with. post that email address in here please. i too, will send them something to chew on & will join you in spreading the word about these people if they try to open up a shop again. btw, did you ever get madjack's take on all this?

Comment

I sent my email to [email protected] and recieved a reply from [email protected] .

I'd like to add that I rolled over the account 8 times, twice the requirement. As far as I'm concerned, once I rolled the account 4 times, that money was mine, I earned it. Not to mention, I had to pick a 6 team parlay to win the account.

Comment

No, I never saw madjacks take. Fill me in.

Comment

i came close to posting up with these guys bit didn't see them on the list here. Thank you bettorsworld!

Comment

Jeff K,

When I was having my problems as a post-up player getting paid by Bookie Joint I received emails from the owner Thomas from the Gail Storm hotmail address. Based on his correspondence with me I would assume he is the one who sent you the email. Although I was eventually paid I am in full agreement with you that contest winners should be paid and that Thomas should be exposed as untrustworthy if he ever reenters the business. I don't believe Bettorsworld was ever associated with Bookie Joint and, while not trying to divert traffic from Bettorsworld, you may want to take your complaint to MajorWager. Bookie Joint was once a secured book there and The Devil (one of the owners) helped me secure my funds while he also continued to defend the integrity of the owner.

Comment

jeff, i was asking if you ever saw it....i never did but that is the site where i won my account thru a football contest.

Comment

they are a bad group.
                  cz

Comment

I was not a contest winner. By coincidence I requested by account closed after football season and before they went belly-up.

I posted, via credit card, $500 there. When I asked for a refund they said they would send a check for the balance but send my original $500 back to the CC.

I got the check but, until today...four months later, I didn't get the original $500. (came via fed-ex). I feel lucky to have recieved it.

I had to send multiple, multiple e-mails and someone from another site was also in contact with Thomas.

good luck

Comment

Working...
                    X