PayPal Gets Good Marks UNTIL.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal Gets Good Marks UNTIL.......

I have used paypal to send about 10k on 5 or 6 different occasions. for some unknown reason they have shut down my account. i have sent the requested information to them 2 days ago and have yet to receive a response. very poor customer service.

thumbs down to paypal!
    bg

This outfit has no customer service. They are pathetic! Never heard a good word about them.

Comment

This company is a joke. I have to seriously question doing business with them.......no contact info, phone number, etc.etc....yet this is a company people are suppossed to trust with their funds????

No excuse.

Comment

bgeorgia,

I'm posting here to check and see if you got the email I sent earlier today, explaining the situation. Please feel free to reply back at your convenience and I should be able to assist you.

Thanks,
        Ryan
        PayPal, Inc.

[This message has been edited by Ryan Knight (edited 05-02-2001).]

Comment

Brian and Jeff are absolutely right on this. I've used them for my ebay business for almost 9 months now, because it is damn convenient and a lot of buyers get irritated if you don't offer it as a payment option. But I never leave more than a couple hundred in it. The main issue with Paypal is that they come off like a bank but they are very far from it. Their terms of use (TOS) are scary, and always changing. The totally outrageous thing about them is that they can and will freeze your acct. for extended periods of time to investigate potential fraud. Let's say somebody buys a lamp from you for $10 and uses a stolen credit card to pay thru paypal. If paypal finds out, their knee jerk reaction is to look into the crooks acct. as well as yours. Here's the part that gets silly. They will freeze your entire acct. In fact they have a provision in their TOS that states that you may forfeit any balance in that acct under a number of circumstances, none of which need be proven to be criminal on your part.You want to hear more silliness? Even if your acct is frozen, people i.e. buyers, can still pay into your acct. but you can't get at your own money. I used tell people to get paypal. I don't anymore, and yes their customer service can be unsatisfying at times.

Comment

My experienced with Paypal is not that bad but with all the good features of Neteller they are absolutely useless.

Comment

Working...
            X