Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my ticket CLEARLY lists a pitcher and they called it ACTION!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my ticket CLEARLY lists a pitcher and they called it ACTION!

Event: Cleveland vs Kansas City ( moneyline )
    Selection: Kansas City:M Suzuki

Bet Amount: %%%%$
    Price: 2,15
    Payout: %%%%$

this game was tuesday. Suzuki did not start Birdin did. they readjusted the odds to 2,40 and let the wager stand without any notification. Kansas City:Birdin got creamed 13 - 2 and i'm out a bet.

after several e-mails they told me that i may phone in to cancel a wager in the event of a pitcher change. no where in their rules does it say that a bet may be called off like this. it seems thay are extending this to me only.

my protest is that they CLEARLY list my pitcher on my ticket and play it like ACTION. should they do this?

MR.HAMMER,

PUT THE HAMMER DOWN AND CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT.

AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR PAYOUT PUT THE SLEDGE HAMMER DOWN AND IDENTIFY THE BOOK.

THIS DEFINITELY FALLS UNDER THE,"JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU HEARD IT ALL" CATEGORY...

REALITY

Comment

You really need to tell us the book. Maybe there is something in their rules covering this......

Comment

I think I know the book you are talking about, I was lucky and was on the opposite side of one of those. But it still sucks that they won't go by listed pitchers.

Comment

REALITY,

my reaction was the same. when i checked into their rules, ( which were in their help section -- if they didn't tell me that i would never have found them ), they showed that all MLB sides were going to be handled like 'action' bets. no where did it say 'action.'

then they send me the above ticket. is this not a listed pitchers ticket? based on this ticket i have a listed pitcher.

Comment

jeff,

i'm just looking for feedback for now. i think this is their first MLB season and their limits are low -- 500US$ ( 550US$ for point-spreads ). i don't consider them the enemy at the moment but i am not happy that my bet receipt information does not indicate that this is an 'action' bet. the receipt does not support the book's rules.

Comment

reveal the damn book. this sucks!
              chuckz

Comment

I believe it is the same book that does not pay the odds listed on there website. They keep the actual odds a secret. I withdrew all my money out of there already.

Comment

So much of this Bull***t. What is the name of the book?

Comment

sorry, not my thread, but SIA goes by the exact pitching standards as the book in question. And thats just the beginning of there problems

Comment

why is the name of this book a big secret? just do the catholic thing......pull out! withdraw!!

name that book!!!

Comment

hart attack,

the name of the book is such a big secret because i'm convinced that they were wrong. i made this post seeking feedback knowing what i would get from bettor's world patrons but i don't want to smear their name without giving them a chance to see what their policy looks like from the side of the counter that matters -- our side!

lillihammer

Comment

i have exchanged numerous e-mails with the book in question and they have notified me that they are contacting their webmaster and making changes to the way they handle money line MLB wagers. ( of course webmasters take anywhere from 30 minutes to 30 months to do anything. )

here is a run-down of what's been happening

FACT: they issued me the above bet receipt
                          FACT: Kansas City changed pitchers for that game
                          FACT: Kansas City lost
                          FACT: they deducted my wager from my account
                          FACT: i notified them that i was entitled to a refund of my wager
                          FACT: their reply effectively said ''we don't play it like that''
                          FACT: i hit the roof and sent them an angry e-mail
                          FACT: i informed them i would seek some feedback but that i would not mention their name due to the hostile reponse i expected
                          FACT: here at the forum i got the hostile response
                          FACT: they FOUND this posting and everyone's take on this

3 - 4 weeks after this game was played they informed me that they are talking to their webmaster about making a change to their betting window.

perhaps i didn't handle this very well, but i can tell you that there is one book that is unlikely to this to any of you. i think i've maintained an out rather than eliminate one.

as for when i'll actually see this change i don't know. i plan on keeping this post alive until i do. i'll check for certain about July 1st and post again

lillihammer

Comment

Is the book on Bettorsworld?

Comment

Working...
                            X