Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic now offers horse exotics online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic now offers horse exotics online!

Olympic Sports is pleased to announce the availability of exotic horse wagering now on the Internet! Just in time for the Kentucky Derby, we now offer fourteen different ways to wager on horses including: Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Exacta Key Win, Exacta Key Place, Exacta Box, Trifecta, Trifecta Key Win, Trifecta Key Place, Trifecta Key Show, Trifecta Box, Quinella, Quinella Box, Daily Double, and Multi-Track Horse Parlays. Just like the rest of our online site, the new horse wagering section is simple, fast, and easy to use. Designed to keep the original three step process, it is still powerful enough to enter up to fifteen win/place/show bets from multiple tracks and races all at once. Quick instructions on each page step you through each wager type, and how to place a winning bet. For a minimum bet of only $1USD, try your luck on the thousands of horses available on North American horse tracks each and every day. Just point your browser to http://www.thegreek.com and test out horse exotics for free right inside our guest account. If you have any comments or suggestions regarding our new features, please feel free to drop us a note at [email protected].

By the way, Olympic will be offering full track payout odds on the 2001 Kentuck Derby. Don't miss out!

[This message has been edited by thegreek (edited 05-04-2001).]

OLYMPIC SPORTS THE NUMBER ONE OFF-SHORE BOOK.

"NOBODY BUT NOBODY GIVES THE PLAYERS MORE BANG FOR THE BUCK THAN SPIRO OF OLYMPIC SPORTS..."

YOU'RE THE GREATEST GREEK...

REALITY

Comment

Will you be having house quinellas on all the tracks you cover?

What about rebates?

Comment

I'm guessing that the lack of response means there are no house quinellas or rebates at the present time.

Are there any plans to add these in the future?

Comment

Anyone home at Olympic? These are pretty simple questions.

Comment

No house quinellas at Olympic. In fact, I bet a losing quinella in the Preakness and got a refund.

Comment

Shifty,

I had a similiar problem but it was a winning ticket. They told me that if you make a wager that is not offered at the track your wager will be refunded. Most east coast tracks dont offer Qs.

Comment

Not all tracks have Quinellas for every race...

How would Olympic pay Quinellas when they pay Track odds??

When I was back in OZ, bookies on course would give multiplier odds to some formula on any 2 race parleys, butt off course these odds fluctuated before the race.

Truly though if you want exotics, you better by them the $1 and on the track because off track odds have very low payoff limits.
                Then again if you pounding "The Lock and The Chalk exacta" you do have an option!

FF

Comment

FF, A house quinella is calcualated "win price" X "place price" divided by 2. It usually pays higher than parimutual quinellas.

Comment

Thanxs for the information.

Comment

Working...
                    X