A Baseball System that really works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Baseball System that really works!

I have a baseball system (formula) that I got from a guy who ran a handicapping site with it last year. So far this year, in just 11 days of handicapping, it is profiting $1,100 on $100/unit bets. It is incredible. (I started handicapping with it three weeks into the season so that there would be enough statistical data).

This system has no subjective factors at all--it is purely from past and projected stats.

I am not currently offering these picks on a website, but I am willing to pass them along to individuals privately for a small monthly fee. You would receive picks every day via email.

Email me if you might be interested. This system profited pretty well last year from the handicapper's site, but so far, I am getting much better results than he did. I expect it to be very profitable throughout the entire season.

Mike
    ([email protected])

I've got one that's up $10,000 on $1 wagers - just send me the cash!

Comment

MIKE,

PLEASE E-MAIL MY FRIEND RENO AT [email protected].

WHAT REALLY IMPRESSED ME ABOUT YOUR POST IS THE VAST STATISTICAL DATA YOU HAVE AMASSED.

(I started handicapping with it three weeks into the season so that there would be enough statistical data).

I am not currently offering these picks on a website, but I am willing to pass them along to individuals privately for a small monthly fee. You would receive picks every day via email.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW MY FRIEND RENO.

PRICE IS NO OBJECT...

SEE RENO THE DIETY'S ANSWERED YOUR PRAYERS.

NO "POKERS" SO THEY SENT "JOKERS"...

IF YOU AND RENO HOOK UP YOU CAN BE KNOWN AS THE "JOKER POKER MACHINE"...

BIG CONFUSION IN THE BIG OFFICES.

"I GOT THE JOKERS ON THE PHONE"

"YOU GOT THE POKERS ON THE PHONE?"

"NO! THE JOKERS ON THE PHONE!"

REALITY

[This message has been edited by REALITY (edited 05-04-2001).]

Comment

The sad part is.........some people will respond and email him

Comment

I just won a lottery.

A dollar a year for a million years.

You get the first $250 my friend.

Comment

My baseball system formula will beat this guys everytime. You see I make my own picks and I use the money that I could send to some con-artist to bet them. This way I have a chance to win something rather than give some scam-artist a guaranteed profit. Plus, I only have to beat the juice of the BM without also having to win back the guaranteed profit that these scambling predators would get.

I often wonder why these guys just don't increase the size of their bets if they're that good at picking winners. Oh that's right, they want to leave some of the BM's money for the rest of us so they can share their good fortune. However, the real answer is that it's easier for scammers to get the guaranteed money from the "weak-willed" then it is to risk their own money. After all, they could lose if they actually risk their money, but there is no way for them to lose once they have your money. You get their picks on a NO REFUND basis.

For any of you that fall for this scam you'll get exactly what you pay for. And that is less money for you to use on your own picks or the picks that are available here on BW for free. There are some really good baseball handicappers at BW and they make their selections daily in the Bookies Hell Forum. Or, you can now get free selections from FreeSportsMonitor.com. And, at FSM.com you can actually see how well or poorly someone is doing before you bet any of thier picks.

BTW, how do you project future stats and why would you really care. Just because someone has 10-homers for April does not guarantee that this person will average 10-homes per month for the remainder of the season. Maybe you can project future scores too. I will gladly pay anyone who can do that with 100% accuracy. The point is, this is what (sports) gambling is all about. Risking something of value on the unknown outcome of a future event. Any projection of future stats is just another way of making an educated guess. It is not a guarantee like is suggested here. The truth is we all make educated guesses about the future outcomes of games no matter how we arrive at our selections.

Comment

maybe it works!

chuckz

Comment

reality, that is hilarious

Comment

CHIN,

I'M GLAD I'M NOT A STAND UP COMEDIAN FOR A LIVING.

I'VE BEEN POSTING SOME KILLER SATIRE LATELY.

THANK YOU FOR NOTICING...

REALITY

P.S. ADDITIONAL COMEDY FOR THE CHIN:

Originally posted by reno:

Frog, they did post pictures of Reality (or absolute Truth). But, as the Mahayana Buddhists point out, Reality is Emptiness, the Great Void that is invisible to those who only see with two eyes. For those who have opened their 3rd eyes, the picture of Reality was brighter than the light from 10,000 suns.

Originally posted by Merriam-Webster:

Main Entry: re·al·i·ty
                  Pronunciation: rE-'a-l&-tE
                  Function: noun
                  Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
                  Date: 1550
                  1 : the quality or state of being real
                  2 a (1) : a real event, entity, or state of affairs (2) : the totality of real things and events b : something that is neither derivative nor dependent but exists necessarily
                  3 a unique posting individual sent from above to monitor posting forums and enlighten those who seek the truth about "life on the other side" of the counter,dedicated to refuting the many falsehoods put forth by "wannabe wiseguys" and pseudo intellectuals,POSTS ONLY IN CAPS SO THERE WILL NEVER BE A QUESTION ABOUT HIS CONVICTION REGARDING THE SUBJECT MATTER HE IS ADDRESSING...
                  - in reality : in actual fact

REALITY

quote:
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Originally posted by reno:

Reality was brighter than the light from 10,000 suns.

RENO,

I'M BLUSHING!

I'M BRIGHT BUT NOT THAT BRIGHT.

LAST TIME I CHECKED MY U/V INDEX WAS RIGHT AROUND 9,500 SUNS...

REALITY

[This message has been edited by REALITY (edited 05-05-2001).]

Comment

let's see...says he has a sysytem/formula...already smell a rat and he's only typed six words...that he ''got from a guy''....that's certainly a con....up one unit a day in 11 days playing just one sport....hmmmmmmmmm....has three weeks of data...i have exactly three years of data and it isn't enough....

''system has no subjective factors at all''...so i guess it will certainly miss those ''subjective'' overlays on seattle's and texas's opponents...

''not currently offering these picks on a website''....sounds like i'd BETTER hurry

wants a small monthly fee....if i could be up 1 unit a day everyday i would not waste my time on trying to grab ''a small monthly fee''

''system profitted pretty well last year from the handicappers site''....doesn't name the site

''expect it to be very profitable throughout the entire season''....wow, i don't think i could do that...

ok Mike, you've completely convinced me, my money will soon be on its way. but there's one small problem. you see i met this girl, she runs some website and we're going away to some place rich and gaudy for a time. so since i clearly love to miss out on great opportunities could you please post your picks here on this forum while i'm gone. when i get back i'll be able to verify your results and kick myself in the a$$ when i see what i have missed out on....and it won't cost YOU a thing

Comment

PSA is back under an assumed name!

The same folks who can turn a large fortune into a small one have a new scheme.

Three words - Get a job!

Comment

My favorites are the guys that say "5 Star Pick of the Year"!!!! If we are wrong, you get next week free! Like that is a good deal. Why not offer to give the money back? You never see that, do you?

Why would anyone want next week free from someone who's "Guaranteed 5 star play of the year" has failed? You know they run half the ads with one team and half with the other team so they can fool some of the people some of the time.

Comment

wonder if mike takes credit cards? i want free money!!! pick me! pick me!

Comment

Just as good as the 5 star pick of the year guys, are the "you only pay AFTER you win" guys.

They can pick 20% and still make money. Not bad!

Comment

This reminds me of an annoying call I got a few weeksago from somebody affiliated with JF. He told me he had a surefire winner and would give it to me for the unbelievable price of $25. I countered, and told him I had inside info and had a guaranteed winner of my own for the night, and would gladly exchange picks with him.
                              I then even gave him my pick which was St.Louis. He wasn't interested in giving me his for free and told me I was stupid and blowing a chance at a free winner and
                              that my pick sucked, etc. Well as I told him St.Louis won easily but I never got a call back to thank me or ask how I came up with it. These tout services really are a a joke and anyone who pays these losers a nickel deserves to be taken.

Comment

Working...
                              X