What A Weekend!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What A Weekend!!!

Not only is it the start of the Conference SemiFinals, the Kentucky Derby, Nascar, and the continuation of the NHL playoffs it's also the final 2 rounds of the Compaq Classic of New Orleans!!!

We will be betting in running during the final round this weekend.
    Also we have the full range of bets available for Churchill Downs today - with your choice of fixed odds or track odds, on the Kentucky available until 30 minutes prior to the off of the big race.
    Point Given still available at +150.

Looking forward to next weekend, we have prices already available for the World Series of Poker, both to win the Tournament and to make the Final Table.

I look forward to meeting Punters old and new in LV, and maybe meeting a few of the Bettorsworld faithful.

Good Luck,

Gregg Rathbone
    Trading Controller
    Superbook www.superbook.com
    1-877 9 VICTORY

Good write-up, Gregg...

Any value perhaps in backing the Lizard after he went so well on the Isle of Man?

Cheers,
    Shawn

Comment

Shawn,
      I'm a good friend of Tony and he will certainly give you a run for your money.

We will update the prices during the Tournament, it may be easier to pick a winner when there a few less runners!!!

Compaq Classic Betting In Running starts in an hour, and don't forget 7 Cent Monday Tomorrow.

Good Luck,
      Gregg

Comment

Gregg, what's going on with your baseball? Earlier in the season I was getting great buyback value on dogs. The favorites were really jacked-up. Now, however, your lines are just the opposite, with more value on the favorites.

Comment

Reno,
          I guess the nature of our business has shifted a little from last season. When we took over Premiere, I found Eddie had some tough cookies!

I have noticed a lot more opposition to the favorites this Season, I don't know if that answers your question.

Don't be surprised if it shifts again before we are done this year!

In any case, I'm sure you will find some value in today's 7 Cent Line.

Gregg

Comment

Gregg,

I don't have the Lizard's cointact info in Vegas but if you're talking to him, wish him well from me. I've never had the pleasure of playing him but word is The Amphibious One is as tough as they come.

Shawn

Comment

Working...
            X