Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More About the Baseball System that works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More About the Baseball System that works!

Love your comments, guys, keep them coming!

I am willing to give out two weeks of picks for free, with no obligation. You would receive free picks every day in your email box. Thereafter, the "small fee" is $100/month.

It's hysterical that you guys are all ridiculing something you are closed-minded about, while I am making serious cash off this. If I am a con, would I offer two free weeks of picks?

I understand your cynicism--I've been burned before also.

Over 90 percent of sports gamblers lose money over the long haul. Like the saying goes, take a good look at those who are doing the ridiculing (especially those who have so much free time to post protracted messages on boards like these...your social calendars must be very busy (e-hum).

[email protected]. No spam--just two free weeks of picks with no obligation. Do you know any "con" who would offer that?

In my opinion, anyone that tries to charge for picks is losing money. Why not keep the system to yourself and quietly make your millions - NOT !!!!!

Comment

If anyone thinks of sending their e-mail address to this "person," please consider one thing first...

If he is making "serious cash," why does he feel the need to make an extra $100 per person who signs up? Why not just increase his wagers to make even more serious cash?

If this guy was any good, he would post his picks in the monitor and earn respect as a capper. Every con offers something seemingly for nothing.

Most of the people in here recognize this poster as a scumbag but, hopefully some people without as much experience will avoid a painful situation and steer clear of these types of offers. Don't worry this guy will go away soon.

Now I have to get back to my "busy social calendar" if I can just find my TV Guide.

good luck

Comment

I, for one, cannot wait for the free picks!

Yippee, this is my lucky day!

Tell me what time you are posting and I'll make up an excuse to get out of work early to get home right away to my computer!

Comment

To all of you who will send Con-tson your e-mail address I'll give you my free pick right here and now. And, you will be guaranteed to have at least $100 as a result of my pick still in your own pocket.

Hold on......I have to go watch my water boil so I can make some hot tea. I know, I know, but it's my only social outlet and it fills up that down time from my busy social calendar of watching my water boil for pasta.

I'm back.....

Drum-roll............Here it is..........

DON'T send him your e-mail address. This is the oldest con in sports betting. Only before it was your home telephone number. If you want to be bombarded by other scammers and thus have less money to wager with then by all means send your e-mail address. However, my winning pick is DON'T DO IT.

BTW, please send me $50 for this winning pick. That's half-off my regular price of $100 for my winning system I posted in the original post by this guy. Please send it to IReallyDon'[email protected] ..... errrrr I mean @BS.com.

yours truly,

AKNorman (future con-artist and scammer when I lose all my money gambling then I'll ask for your's so I can lose that also)

P.S.To Con-ston......I was literally born on a Thursday, but......it wasn't last Thursday

Comment

Why not simply send your picks to Bettorsworld for a couple of weeks.

Then we can all read them and judge how well you do.

If you get positive results then maybe you'll get e-mail.

'mute

Comment

where do i sign up for this free cash!!!!!!

Comment

1. Take out a second mortgage and bet 20K each on your can't miss picks - then u won't need $100/month from anyone - right?

2. Instead of asking us to trust your system, post the "formula" ( not the picks ) and if it is the cash cow you are selling it as then we will all give you 5% of our winnings on it. Trust us, we're all at least as honest as you are! Let's see, 5% of negative ( actually why don't you send us $100 each and skip the embarrassment! )

If you really want to prove something then post your picks here for two months and we can all see how great they are!!!!!

Comment

every con has his prize and taking some bettorsworld patrons could be this guy's trophy.

at this moment i am no longer lillihammer and have become DARTH OBVIOUS.

he's trying to treat our astute understanding of frauds as his entertainment. every con-man tries that once.

he's persistent with two posts here -- every con-man knows not to bow to the first counter-attack especially because it is the most legitimate.

let's see -- the anatomy of a con....
                  i. dares us to play his game in his first paragraph
                  ii. offers us ''something'' for nothing -- really nothing for nothing
                  iii. accuses us of being closed-minded -- classic way to put us on the defensive
                  iv. says ''if he is a con would he offer two free weeks worth of picks.'' certainly, all cons operate like that
                  v. says he ''understands our cynicism.'' awwww, he wants to sympathize with us. no wait! he's ''been burned before.'' he wants us to sympathize with him. if he's so rich he doesn't need our sympathy.
                  vi. says ''over 90% lose money over long haul''... okay, let me guess without reading further, he's stating a fact and gonna connect it to a fable...oh fvck, he does. this guy IS too much
                  vii. he closes out by repeating his ''strong'' points and he has the gall to put the word con in quotes like it's just an expression.

this guy is fishing for the lowest losers.

mike, you've been called on to post your picks here in the forum. do so or move on.

Darth Obvious has spoken!

[This message has been edited by lillihammer (edited 05-10-2001).]

[This message has been edited by lillihammer (edited 05-10-2001).]

Comment

Working...
                  X