• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fred,

I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Maria

Comment

He did not give an opinion. He, like the rest of us, would like you to stick to the facts.

Comment

this thread has turned into a pissing contest

Comment

Originally posted by Mega Sports Book:
          Fred,

Maria
          No sweat. Apology accepted.

The whole affair is largely none of my business. It’s only my business as far as originally wanting to warn punters to steer clear of what I assumed was a dodgy book.

The bottom line is I don’t know the truth of the situation. People will make up their own minds.

The sharing of IP addresses by a player praising a book and the book they’re praising is unusual for sure.

However I jumped to definate conclusions and I apologise for it.

With respect Jeff I think shilling is a serious issue.

GLTA

Over and out

Comment

I like a girl who's not afraid to mix it up. Keep punching Maria. You're ok in my book. Don't let em get to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega Sports Book:
              Fred,

Maria
              This wasnt a misunderstanding it was a FALSE ACCUSATION. Just like you falsely accusing MATT from stealing YOUR $25 rules when you took them from GCS. Maybe thats why GCS quit offering the free $25 because everyone else is too.

Comment

After reading this thread I wouldn't bet at this book with counterfeit money.

Though I see nothing sinister about a book promoting itself in the forums, I find it deceptive when a new poster who works for the book pretends to be a Joe Square while vouching for the books integrity!

Comment

Working...
                X