Well Done Pinnacle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Done Pinnacle

I know we all spend our share of time posting when we are frustrated with a Book. So I thought the reverse should be true. I placed a bet on the Tex/TB on TB money line. I also took the under 11.5 in the game. There was a pitching change but they credited the money line as no action (which won) and registered the under bet as a loser. I called them and guess what happened. THEY FIXED IT and MADE IT RIGHT immediately. That's the kind of player service people should know about when looking for a book. Maybe some players don't care about the service when there's a problem, but I do and think its important that when a Book does it right we post about it the same as we do when they do it wrong.

well said, Pinnacle is a GREAT book
    only areas of possable improvement are

credit card deposits without fees, and
    a reload bonus on deposits with ofcourse
    a 5x rollover provision to protect them
    because all I do is lose to them and I
    liked reload bonuses others were offering
    with similer lines.......

Comment

Pinnacle has been great to me so far. I agree those credit card fees are an issue though.

Comment

Great Pro sports out. Keep up the good work!!!

Comment

I agree, Pinnacle is a great book. One question though, they were going to have a baseball contest - are they still planning to do that? I haven't seen anything in regard to that.

Comment

Pinnacle screws you over and you have to call them to correct it. And for that you give them kudos? When there is a pitching change all bets on the total are no action. For Pinnacle to mark it as a loser is disturbing.

Comment

sometimes a cigar is just a cigar....

Comment

I think holding someone to never making a mistake is unrealistic....the point was they fixed it. Trust me, if they hadn't fixed it immediately, I would have been in here posting that. Yeah, I was disturbed too, but everybody has had a problem with a book about something, customer service and correcting problems quickly is a good thing IMO.

Comment

Working...
                X