Intertops Limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intertops Limits

Intertops limits me to half a nickel on baseball totals. Does anyone know if this the standard limit or am I being marked as a "sharp"?

Thanks

I think it's standard there. Anyone that even wants to be more than $100 is a "sharp" there.

Comment

Before game 3 of the Lakers_spurs, they had a prop for the Lakers to go undefeated for the rest of the season. "No" was 1.10, the maximum stake was $55 - what a farce. Take a good hard look at yourselves Intertops, it is a competitive marketplace out there...

Comment

Too bad. Some of the biggest losers are guys that bet thousands.

Comment

To make money on the juice, isn’t it simply that the more is wagered on each side, the more a book makes? As long a book does not have a moron linesmaker, wouldn’t it be in a books interest to simply attract as much action in $$$ terms as possible?

I’m a small bettor and I have an account at Itops as one of my outs. Because I don’t bump into their limits, I’m quite happy with them. However, it seems to me that by limiting the amount they take, they’re hurting their own bottom line. But, then again, it’s their own right to do so.

Comment

Working...
          X