Pinnacle Baseball - Listed Pitchers vs Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinnacle Baseball - Listed Pitchers vs Action

Well, reading a recent post about Pinnacle and starting pitchers, I went back through my records. It looks like prior to up to May 14th all baseball games had listed pitchers.

As of May 15th, it's action...

I am very concerned about this change as I was not informed by email or otherwise that this took place. What's more, when you place your bet, the pitchers are still listed in the grid. Maybe it should say "for info only".

I find this very unprofessional and I believe Pinnacle should respond here.

I like their offering very much but if this goes unanswered I believe it is my choice as a player to take my action to a different shop!

How about it Pinnacle?

May all your bets be winners
    May all your bets be winners
    www.footballstart.com

You have to click on "listed pitchers" on the main betting page. I also don't like the change, but you still have both options.

Comment

I would also like that the fastest option would be listed pitchers and the action wagers should be behind those extra clicks. Besides, you can't place multiple wagers with listed pitchers at the same time anymore. But perhaps the majority of their customers prefer "action".

Comment

I don't think the majority of customers prefer action. The book favors action wagers. They make more money by not having to cancel wagers.

Comment

I was annoyed at first as well. But I think this system is better because previously you could either have action or listed both pitchers.........whereas now you can choose to list one or the other or both.

Comment

When you're trying to do things quickly, this is the biggest pain in the ass, since all books do this differently.

It would be nice if it was across the board automatically listed at all shops

Comment

I agree...it is a pain. I know everybody has their own unique software but if somebody came up with an industry standard that everybody followed, I think everyone would be happier.

Comment

Working...
              X