** WON'T LET ME POST!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** WON'T LET ME POST!!!!

The guys at ** will not let me reply or post over there anymore. I guess the Devil was not man enough to admit that he told a lie about the IP coming from Margarita Isle. He is running from the truth. When things were showing that indeed I have no ties to MEGA he felt like a fool. I have no use for watch-dog sites such as this. Devil, it would have been a lot easier for you to admit that you lied. Devil, you really messed this thing up. In the future check things out before you put your foot in your mouth and make your site look foolish!

Now that's funny. Isn't that what they always rag on Bettorsworld for? The Truth will gradually be revealed. Keep your hands in your pockets!

Comment

it appears to me that when its convenient to say "we don't ban people" then the other says so but when they do ban people for no reason its hush hush. i guess all those people who say "i left bettorsworld because they ban people" will leave there now too.

The Stepford Posters is a great name. They yes each other to death all day long. how quaint. like a tea party.

Comment

I know for a fact that they put books up for free on that site. I've also been contacted by their,marketing guy, Mark Page who offered an email list. You must remember Mark page, aka Mark Vincent, aka Sports Across America. Still making money off of the suckers Mark?

Truth is, the place doesn't produce. Most industry people get a kick out of the chest pounding. The results from guys I've spoken with have been laughable.

Stay tuned, as the Truth is slowly revealed.

I'm not crazy about any of these forums. But particularly them. You'll soon learn why.

Comment

The Stepford posters? Clue me in. I think that's before my time.

Comment

Smiley,
            Sure gonna miss ya over there! Why you've only been gone hours and what a shithole that place has already turned into without you!
            Oh by the way, you're not banned......but you oughta be!

Comment

Working...
            X