who is this guy boots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is this guy boots?

i am new here as far as posting and am reviewing all posts in the three penny opera. so far, it appears reality has got the inside track. i know this is my 1st post but it will not be my last here.

i am not liking boots too much right now but i mean that only in a posting sense. i know my words don't carry much weight now but i have been a bettorsworld fan since bookie hell days and i finally have the courage to speak up. well thats all for now.

i want to welcome myself aboard so here goes...WELCOME punches pilot.
    :D

PUNCHES,

WELCOME!

I'M LMFAO!

YOU PICKED SOME TIME TO DECIDE TO MAKE YOUR FIRST POST AND SOME TOPIC TO GET INVOLVED IN.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU STAY ON THE SIDELINES HERE.

THE THREE STOOGES WILL BE LOOKING TO CRUCIFY YOU AS A REALITY SHILL.

NO PUN INTENDED...

REALITY

Comment

good thought my friend. i know brian has little patience with people like myself (sorry brian) so maybe i'll pull out my lawn chair and watch from a safe distance.
      i believe you will not require my assistance anyway.
      final note: after my final review i am on the side of reality.

thank you

:cool:

Comment

PUNCHES,

BY ALL MEANS POST!

JUST NOT IN A THREAD RELATED TO THIS TOPIC...

REALITY

Comment

using realitys logic, since punches agrees with him, punches must be a reality co-conspiritor.
          bridge for sale - brooklyn ny - please contact me for details

Comment

Egg nog,

Since you're clueless off the situation and deny a triumvirate, why don't you just BUTT OUT. Rubbernecking slows down traffic. Read more and learn what the beef is about. They don't need any more referees.

Comment

Ron,
              Looks as if you should heed your own advice.

Comment

I'm just reducing the odds from -300 to 3/2. Especially when it's a phony favorite.

Comment

Ronbets, "triumvirate" :cool: one thing i have to say, i know nothing about the inter workings of the sports books or even pretend to. so lets put it this way.

reality 973 post(probably more)
                  Ronbets 708 post(" ")
                  reno (who knows)

boots 27
                  egg nog 10
                  rookie 236

so who do people think iam going to believe?

Comment

ronbets, you are right. i should stay in the background and not ask questions, like an idiot, and follow the advice of all the primmadonna wanna be wiseguys right to the poorhouse. i've read and still have questions.

hip2, i wouldn't equate posts to smarts. there's no correlation. The only thing evident here is if you don't agree you must have an agenda.
                    bridge for sale - brooklyn ny - please contact me for details

Comment

egg nog, i agree post don't make smart. my statement was "who i'am i going to belive" i'll take the top three until the bottom three post who they have an axe to grind with. do they rep. a book, or just someone thats just pissed at someone? people can post all over the net. but very few post with the same name, the three i mention post under the same name. the bottom three i don't think i've seen their names. can you see where i'am coming from? i like you name egg nog but its not christmas :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Ronbets:

I'm just reducing the odds from -300 to 3/2. Especially when it's a phony favorite.

"Especially when it's a phony favorite."

LMFAO!

CLASSIC RONBETS...

HONORABLE MENTION:

Originally posted by hiptwo:

egg nog, i agree post don't make smart. my statement was "who i'am i going to belive" i'll take the top three until the bottom three post who they have an axe to grind with. do they rep. a book, or just someone thats just pissed at someone? people can post all over the net. but very few post with the same name, the three i mention post under the same name. the bottom three i don't think i've seen their names. can you see where i'am coming from? i like you name egg nog but its not christmas :eek:

"i like you name egg nog but its not christmas" :eek:

FUNNY STUFF...

REALITY

[ 07-08-2001: Message edited by: REALITY ]

Comment

Reality,
                          Stop kissing ass and just answer the damn questions.

Comment

egg nuts

i am not a co-conspirator but only someone who agress with his point of view. boots seems to be the one with agenda.

:mad:

Comment

Punched too much,
                              I asked simple questions. I asked for simple answers. I'll ask again, maybe you can tell us what hard hard about getting a simple yes or no for them.

Q. Did Cris give up ABC over a debt?

Q. Was Reality pitching for Cris/Option when he posted about players matching their balances and having to play 10's before they can get their money?

Q. If it wasn't Cris/Option, than who?

Very simple questions that Reality is afraid to answer because he knows what the truth is.

Comment

Working...
                              X