Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOES REALITY HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY ???

DEAR BW MEMBERS,

REALITY WILL NEVER WIN A POPULARITY CONTEST IN THESE FORUMS.

HE MAY LACK POPULARITY BUT DOES HE HAVE CREDIBILITY?

IT SEEMS A FIRST TIME STARTER DOSEN'T THINK SO:

Originally posted by Boots:

So you're trying to sell us that you know enough about the inside circle of Cris that you would stake your reputation on it, claim that social security will go down before them....but all you know about the ABC transaction was what the printed in a press release? ...And it only took 3 days for you to come up with that diversion. This is getting good, keep'em coming.

How ironic? Why should we believe a documented liar that took 3 days to write the word never?

And to top it off, you have PROVEN beyond any shadow of a doubt that you will withold info from the public in order to save your friend from "getting run over by a bus". In other words, YOU'RE A F**KING SHILL and players should never trust you when it comes to comments about books.

POSTERS NOT REGISTERED BEFORE MAY 1ST WITH A MINIMUM OF 25 POSTS NEED NOT RESPOND...

REALITY

You're ok in my book reality. Maybe a little pro-book, but you know the game and the players involved!

Comment

DRAGON,

THANKS FOR THE POST.

A SHUTOUT WOULD HAVE BEEN EMBARASSING...

REALITY

Comment

reality, i've ask you several questions and i've always gotten a stright forword answer.there's a few posters that i follow in the forums and you are one of them. credibility, hell yes!!

Comment

Well, duuuuuhhhhhhhhhh!

Jeff

Comment

[ 07-08-2001: Message edited by: Boots ]

Comment

Very little.

You seem to be a decent guy, but it's quite clear that you post with agendas in mind. No problem with that (except maybe that you have never come out and said what shops you have previously worked for), it just means you have little credibility when talking about offshore books due to your obvious biases.

Your credibility is further damaged by the countless times you have sworn you were retiring from posting, yet continue to keep coming back. If you were truly a man of your word, this would not keep happening. I would think that your word would be far more important than continuing to post.

Comment

EVERYTIME I TRY TO GET OUT,THEY PULL ME BACK IN!

REALITY

Comment

curious, do a search for reality,and read ALL of them then do a search of the other people, then tell me what you think. i think it will take a couple of days to read reality's post and only a few min. for ALL the other guys. i have nothing against the other guys but come on as slow as i am i can figure this one out!!

Comment

Can't say REALITY isn't "for the player".......he has assited me behind the scenes on several occassions helping to solve player disputes and helping to get players paid.....and for that, players should be thankful.

Comment

I've read almost all of Reality's posts, so I'm quite familiar with both his style and content. I didn't say he wasn't helpful. I said he has little credibility due to his biases and his failure to stop posting after repeatedly saying he was done. Either someone is a man of his word, or he is not. The excuse "They keep pulling me back in" doesn't wash.

If he wants to keep posting he should, but I hope he doesn't think that it does anything for his credibility.

Comment

Reality, you are strong in your convictions and loyal to a fault. You take the time to educate new posters and share your time aquired knowledge. Thank you for your contributions. The times I have mildly disagreed with you I would never have a keyboard debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Curious:
                          I said he has little credibility due to his biases and his failure to stop posting after repeatedly saying he was done. Either someone is a man of his word, or he is not.
                          I suppose Magic and Michael Jordan have no credibility because they retired and unretired a few times. Women aren't the only ones that are allowed to change their minds. Your rationale is LAME.

Comment

REALITY, I have followed the BW forums for a long time, and I have to admit that I enjoy your posts.

The best thing about these forums is that I learn so much from other people who have experience in areas of gambling that I am unfamiliar with.

Your OK in my book.

Comment

ronbets:

Pretty weak attempt at sticking up for your buddy. Admirable, but weak.

Maybe you should re-read the quote you posted. I didn't say he had no credibility. I said he had little credibility, and posting after repeatedly saying he had retired was only one of the reasons I gave.

In addition, your analogy is a bit ridiculous. Magic and Michael would have had to both have retired and un-retired about half a dozen times each for them to be comparable to Reality's numerous promised retirements.

Lastly, if you think going back on your word again and again doesn't reduce one's credibility, then your logic is more LAME than your last post.

Comment

Working...
                              X