Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin for Feedback on Direcbet/Aces/Pinnacle

Hi,

I was hoping for feedback on these books from anyone who has played there.
    They seem to have some decent lines from what i have seen.
    Thnx
    TW

[ 07-13-2001: Message edited by: THE WIZ ]

Aces Gold is one of my favorite books in the business. Can't say enough good things about them. Great numbers, great specials/promotions, run by classy people

I played at Pinnacle this past basketball season and part of baseball. Godd numbers, and a long track record in the business. Solid shop.

I haven't had the chance yo play at direcbet yet, but all the feedback has been positive and I plan on using them for football.

Matt is always available and pops into the forum now and then to answer questions from players which is always a big plus.

Comment

I play at all three and would recommend all of them,especially Ace's Gold.

Jeff's comment

"Can't say enough good things about them"

is no exaggeration. They really are that good!

Comment

You can find some nice value in Pinnacle's MLB lines and they have fast, easy to use software.

Aces is a good book. They offer no juice fridays for NFL sides. They fixed a software speed and access problem which plauged them early in the last NFL season.

I think either choice is safe.

Comment

Three great books. Start at Aces if you have to pick one.

Comment

Thanks guys,

Posted up with direcbet and aces and must say some good numbers and decnt service so far...will keep you posted.

TW

Comment

Out of this bunch that you have listed I like Pinnacle just because of there value in there lines. I agree with Bob there is alot of value in there baseball lines.

Comment

Working...
              X