THE WORD BONUS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE WORD BONUS...

FOOD FOR THOUGHT WITH FOOTBALL RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER...

Originally posted by REALITY:

THE NEXT TIME YOU ARE POSTING UP WITH A NEW BOOK AND THAT 20-30 BONUS IS JUST TOO GOOD TO TURN DOWN, AND IS THE REASON YOUR NOT POSTING UP WITH THE APPROVED BOOKS HERE AND ON THE LIST AT THE OTHER FORUMS,I HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR YOU.

PAUSE A MINUTE,AND KEEP REPEATING THE WORD BONUS,OVER AND OVER,EACH TIME SAYING IT MORE SLOWLY.

BONUS,

BOONUS,

BOOONUS,

BOW-NUS,

BOOW-NUS,

BONE-US,

BONE-US,

BONE-US!

WHAT!

NOW YOU GOT IT.

BONE-US!

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN IF YOUR GREED MAKES YOU POST UP WITH A BIG BONUS UPSTART BOOK INSTEAD OF THE RECOMMENDED BOOKS HERE AND AT THE OTHER GAMBLING FORUMS.

GREED IS GOOD!

MAYBE FOR GORDON GEKO IN THE MOVIE WALLSTREET,DEFINITELY NOT FOR YOU WHEN CHOOSING A BOOK TO SEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO...

REALITY

Solid advice. Too often, the bonus is the ONLY reason given for signing up with book A over book B.

Bonuses should be moderate, and right in line with the industry standard.

Once you start to see things that are too good to be true, they probably are.

Comment

I read somewhere that royal sports had sent e-mails offering 20% reup bonuses.

Comment

Alan, are you certain of that? It would really surprise me unless it's a matchplay.

Comment

If I remember correctly, they had a reup offer prior to either the xfl or baseball. I wonder if the offer is good for football?

Comment

How prophetic...

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X