Decimal Pricing at Pinnacle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decimal Pricing at Pinnacle

Pinnacle Sports' Internet wagering site, www.PlanetPinnacle.com, is pleased to
    announce the launch of European Decimal format as an alternative to our American Moneyline odds.

To display odds in decimals (accurate to three decimal places), do the following:

On any page with American pricing, click on 'Decimal Pricing' at the left-hand side of the page. This will return you to the Wagering Menu, and you will now see the prices for all events displayed as European Decimals.

If you prefer to return to the American Moneyline format, click on 'American
    Pricing' at the left side of the page. This will again return you to the wagering Menu, and all prices will appear as American Moneylines.

You may toggle back and forth between pricing formats by clicking the grey
    pricing bar at the left side of the page. Each time you change formats you will be returned to the Wagering Menu.

This is another of a series of features we are adding to better serve our worldwide clientele.

Cheers,
    Terry Maxwell
    Pinnacle Marketing

I know that will be a big help to some. I remember the first time I looked at a WilliamHill odds page, and really had to struggle to translate the prices from European to those I was used to seeing.

Terry, is there any way to get a web page link of live odds which does not require logging into the site? One of my aggravations with many sites is the login requirement, with a short timeout period. If playing by phone, such a webpage would give the player the ability to quickly get a "rundown" without calling first.

Comment

Sportshobby,

I just spoke with our IT Director. He said we will look into the matter. Thank you for your suggestion.

Cheers,
      Terry M

Comment

Working...
      X