No longer @ Superbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No longer @ Superbook

To avoid any confusion, I am no longer working for Superbook. I have a couple of other things in the pipeline, and as soon as I can tell you more I will.

Thanks to everyone who read my posts, especially the guys I had a chance to speak with over the phone (reno, chestrockswell to name a couple).

Special thanks to Brian and Jeff for all their help over the last few years, and rest assured I will continue to post as often as I can.

Good Luck,

Gregg

Gregg,

best wishes from bettorsworld. we wish you great luck in all your future endeavors.

brian

Comment

Good luck Gregg! And thanks again for the help in straightening all that crap out during the elections.

Comment

Gregg, sorry to hear that you left Superbook. They told me that "you hadn't arrived Yet". Guess that is correct. They need you..games are not in schedule order...no run lines and no overnights! I will sincerely miss chatting with you while playing those overnights. Let us know where you settle..and remember..dime MINIMUM!!!!

Comment

Gods Speed Greg...Gods Speed

yanksfan

Comment

Thanks for all the replies guys. I'm still here in Antigua enjoying the sunshine for a few weeks, nice to get a break.

John (Tarrel) our infamous Floor Supervisor is already back enjoying real ale in the UK.

Kema - the best Trader in Antigua is waiting to go to the highest bidder....

KK,
            Thanks for your good wishes, and best of luck (cant see you getting a dime with these guys though - the clone lines should suit you better!!)

Gregg

P.S. I can be contacted on hotmail [email protected]

Comment

Gregg, thank you for always being a gentleman at Superbook. Despite the 10-cent line, the place has already rapidly gone downhill since you left. If I don't see positive changes in the next week, I'm closing my account there. Like everyone else, I wish you well in your next endeavor and I hope that I'll be dealing with you again at another book.

Comment

Best wishes, Gregg...

You've got a lot of talent and whatever you move onto will likely see you make it a success.

Shawn

Comment

Working...
                X