Bonus time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus time...

The NFL pre-season’s here and so are the bonuses. Check out what we’ve got for our players.

This year our 'Bet-to-Go' ticket raffle will give our players the chance to win two tickets to the World Series, NBA Finals, the Super Bowl and other major sporting events. Hotel accommodations and airfare are also included. The first game we will send one lucky winner and a friend to is the Giants vs. Ravens NFL pre-season game on August 31st.

By simply making a re-load deposit we will give members a free NFL futures bet in the amount corresponding to 10% of their re-load deposit amount made on or before August 31, 2001. Call customer service to request your bonus bet today.

If you’re a new customer, you can get a 15% sign-up bonus when you sign-up AND deposit into your account on the same day. This will be ongoing until the end of NFL season.

If you would like to sign-up, call our customer service department toll free
    at 1-888-238-2-238 or log on to www.sportingbetUSA.com and one of our representatives will be more then happy to help you.

Happy wagering!

SportingbetUSA…Home of the ‘One-time play thru bonus’.

Sportingbet,

Can you tell me what the purpose is of having sportingbetusa and sportingbet.com? Wouldn't it make more sense to combine them and let us Sportingbet.com customers get in on these benefits?

Comment

Sportingbet,

Is there a limit on your bonus? If not, I'll have a bank wire going your direction for $100,000 on Monday morning. misty

Comment

The established maximum that we have for this promotion at the moment is $250. However, if you are interested in sending a larger initial deposit that max may be negotiable.

Remember that another great advantage to this promotion is that you only have to wager your deposit and your bonus once before requesting a payout, unlike other books that ask you to wager the amount 3-5 times.

Comment

MERCURY,

Please feel free to tell all what your bonus would be on 100k. There is no need to NEGOTIATE, just tell us what it would entail.
          misty

Comment

dragon, i guess you stumped em with your tough question.

misty, looks like you'll have to find another place to park the remaining $99,750.
            bridge for sale - brooklyn ny - please contact me for details

Comment

Working...
            X