BONUS QUESTION???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BONUS QUESTION???

WHO HAS THE HIGHEST ACTUAL CASH BONUS WITH THE SMALLEST PLAY THROUGH REQUIREMENT AMONG THE BOOKS ON "THE LISTS" OF THE MAJOR WATCHDOG SITES?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY INFO.

REALITY

"R"man,

If your looking at a large sum, deposit of over 20k, it is hard to beat Aces Gold. 17.5%, turn it three times, and leave deposit and bonus for thirty days. Never a problem getting paid!
    Must not forget to mention Jazz Sports with a 17.5% cash bonus and a required one time play through! misty

Comment

Aces gets my vote as well. Misty, when did you learn to type small letters? Maybe Reality can go to the same school!

Comment

Hi REALITY,
        There is definitely the sound of silence here at BWvcompared to the response you got to this question elsewhere.

I have a question for you....

Many times you will post the same question in more than one of the forums. I notice that the question pertaining to the Tout is not posted here. If you were to post that question here at BW, would you post it in the same way you did elsewhere? In other words, naming the tout and where he worked 5 years ago. Further, if you did, would there be the same reaction here from the management as there was at the other site?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

he talks out both sides of his mouth. we should all know that by now.
          bridge for sale - brooklyn ny - please contact me for details

Comment

I'd have to disagree. I never knew him to "talk out both sides of his mouth". He tells it like it is. Or at least how he sees it.

You can't make a blanket statement like that without specific examples.

Seems like maybe you have an ax to grind.........

Comment

egg nog,
              I have never know REALITY to talk out of both sides of his mouth! You may not always agree with him, but it is clear where he stands and he is consistent as far as I have seen.

REALITY,
              I do hope you will answer the question I have posed here.

Comment

MADAME X,

THE QUESTION OF WHAT CONSTITUTES A TOUT AS YOU KNOW WAS NOT THE PROBLEM.

FIRST OF ALL AS I BELIEVE DAVLER IS NOT A "TOUT".

HE COMPILES MOST OF THE TRENDS YOU SEE PUBLISHED.

A TREND IS A STATISTICAL FACT AND REQUIRES NO OPINION AS OPPOSED TO A "TOUT" WHICH IS SELLING YOU HIS "PROFESSIONAL OPINION".

IS THE ELIAS SPORTS BUREAU A "TOUT"?

THE PROBLEM ARISED WHEN I POSTED THE WEB ADDRESS.

I HAVE POSTED THE DAVLER INFORMATION HERE IN THE PAST WITH NO PROBLEM.

I MAY HAVE ASKED JEFF BEFOREHAND IF IT WAS ALRIGHT.

HAD I DONE THE SAME THING ACROSS THE STREET MAYBE THAT SITUATION COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED.

I TRIED TO FIND THE SPECIFIC THREADS IN BW WHERE I MENTIONED DAVLER BUT THE SEARCH FUNCTION HERE IS EITHER TO COMPLEX FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND OR IS NOW NOT CAPABLE OF RETRIEVING THAT INFO.

I HOPE THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION...

REALITY

Comment

REALITY,
                  Thank you for your reply. It does answer my question and clarify the situation.

Comment

Working...
                  X