Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MESSAGE FOR EGG NOG...

Originally posted by Jeff:

I'd have to disagree. I never knew him to "talk out both sides of his mouth". He tells it like it is. Or at least how he sees it.

You can't make a blanket statement like that without specific examples.

Seems like maybe you have an ax to grind.........

Originally posted by MadameX:

egg nog,
    I have never know REALITY to talk out of both sides of his mouth! You may not always agree with him, but it is clear where he stands and he is consistent as far as I have seen.

REALITY,
    I do hope you will answer the question I have posed here.

Originally posted by reno:

First, I'd like to think that I've earned some credibility in this forum over the past couple of years. Naturally, there will always be detractors with an agenda, guys like Egg Noggin who have contributed virtually nothing of value to the posting forums of offshore watchdog sites. But the *****ity of posters, I believe, have respect for information that I present.

Author Topic: ANATOMY OF A GHOST POSTER...
    REALITY
    Wiseguy
    Member # 1962
    posted 07-13-2001 05:11 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GHOSTER NAME:MAS X MENOS

LIFETIME STARTS:7

STABLE:BOOTS&EGGNOG

COLORS:BROWN&GREEN

BROWN, LIKE THE BULLSHIT AGENDA THEY HAVE TRIED TO ADVANCE HERE.

GREEN,LIKE THE ENVY THEY HAVE FOR THE MANY PEOPLE IN THE OFF-SHORE BUSINESS.

COMMENTS:OUT OF 7 LIFETIME STARTS MAS X MENOS HAS POSTED GREENLY.

HE FAILED TO IMPRESS IN HIS MAIDEN POST.

HIS FIVE POSTS IN THE REALITY ALLOWANCE EVENTS HAVE ALSO BEEN UNIMPRESSIVE.

FAILED MISERABLY IN THIS SPOT HERE AS A RINGER:

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Mas X Menos:

BOTH YOU GUYS NEED TO GET A LIFE. OR MAYBE A ROOM AT THE MARRIOT TO WORK OUT YOUR PROBLEM, BUT PLEASE SPARE US.

BOOTS YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT WHEN IT COMES TO reality, THAT YOU COULDNT WIN. HE IS AS
    ob·sti·nate (bst-nt)
    adj.
    Stubbornly adhering to an attitude, opinion, or course of action; obdurate.
    Difficult to manage, control, or subdue; refractory.
    Difficult to alleviate or cure: an obstinate headache.

AS THEY COME..........

AFTER BEING ACUSED OF BEING A GHOSTER FROM THE BOOTS&EGGNOG STABLE HE TRIED TO GET JUDGES TO BELIEVE HE WAS AN HONEST FIRST TIME STARTER WITH A PHONEY CRITICISM OF BOTH REALITY AND BOOTS.

POST B.

quote:

Close but no CIGAR. I was just tired of READING the both of you today thats all.
    And Ill bet ya Ten Dollar Yo has nothing to back up his statement about Gamblinstation?

Hey but if you want to beleive that BOOTS are one and the SAME. Go for it.

And for what its worth you are CREDIBLE around here, and BOOTS well thats a different story. Just SAD how he has been able to keep DRAWING you into his CHARADE..

SHOWED SLIGHT IMPROVEMENT HERE IN MORNING WORKOUT,ACTUALLY STATING REALITY HAD CREDIBILITY BUT BOOTS DIDN'T:

And for what its worth you are CREDIBLE around here, and BOOTS well thats a different story.

ALMOST HAD JUDGES READY TO ACCEPT MAS X MENOS AS A LEGITIMATE ENTRANT.

POST C:

quote:

Speaking of TRAFFIC, Since you have now allow GENERIC EMAIL addresses, such as HOTMAIL.COM and EMAIL.COM has that improved your TRAFFIC here?

RAISED SOME EYEBROWS HERE WITH THIS COMMENT ABOUT BETTORSWORLD TRAFFIC.

PROBABLY HAVING TROUBLE REGISTERING OTHER "FIRSTERS" TO ADVANCE THE AGENDA OF THIS STABLE.

POST D:

quote:

Next time you send a CLERK to POPS, make it DECAF.........

Now get a LIFE you JOKER

A DEFINITE RED FLAG WENT UP AFTER THESE TWO CLUNKERS.

HOW DID REALITY GO FROM CREDIBLE IN POST B:

"And for what its worth you are CREDIBLE around here, and BOOTS well thats a different story."

TO A JOKER IN POST D:

"Now get a LIFE you JOKER"

THE JUDGES IMMEDIATELY CALLED FOR THE "SPIT BOX" AND SENT ALL SAMPLES COLLECTED TO THE LAB TO BE TESTED FOR G.& A.DISEASE (GHOST POSTITUS & AGENDAITUS) DISEASE.

THE JUDGES SPECIFICALLY ASKED THE LAB TO TEST FOR TRACES OF "AGENDAITUS" GIVEN THE RECENT OUTBREAK OF ATTACKS AND AGENDAS BY THE POSTERS OUT OF THE BOOTS&EGGNOG STABLE.

THE TEST RESULTS CAME BACK POSITIVE.

A QUOTE FROM THE REKNOWNED DR.REALITUS KNOWN FOR HIS YEARS OF WORK IN THE FIELD OF G & A:

"RARELY HAVE I SEEN SUCH A HIGH CONCENTRATION OF GHOSTPOSTITUS AND AGENDAITUS IN SUCH A SMALL SAMPLE.

IT WAS EASILY DETECTED BY THE OVERWHELMING ODOR OF BULLSHIT THAT IS USUALLY ASSOCIATED WITH "GHOSTPOSTITUS" AND VISUALLY CONFIRMED WITH THE GREEN COLOR OF ENVY USUALLY ASSOCIATED WITH "AGENDAITUS".

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CASE SPREAD SO RAPIDLY IN A POSTER SUCH AS IN THE CASE OF MAS X MENOS AS IT ONLY TOOK TWO POSTS TO TRANSFORM THE SUBJECT OF HIS POST "REALITY" FROM THIS:

"And for what its worth you are CREDIBLE around here"

TO THIS:

"Now get a LIFE you JOKER"

NOT THAT I HAD A SINGLE DOUBT DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING DEGREE OF EVIDENCE IN THE SAMPLE BUT THE PATIENT HIMSELF CONFIRMED THE DIAGNOSIS WITH HIS LAST RESPONSE, WHEN ASKED WHO HE WAS REFERING TO AS A "JOKER" HE RESPONED:

quote:

You

THE "YOU" OF COURSE REFERING TO "REALITY" WHO IS THE OBJECT OF HIS FIXATION AND HIS G.& A. WHICH HAS MANIFESTED ITSELF HERE IN BETTORSWORLD.

A TIP OF THE CAP TO VETERAN FORUM HANDICAPPER
    AND ANALYST THE EMMINENT RONBETS WHO WASN'T FOOLED FOR A MOMENT:

quote:
    Originally posted by Ronbets:

When we check the Daily Racing Form under the past performances for Mas X Menos the info we get:
    As first time starter ran rank.

Needs a few races before you ***** on this maiden claimer.

REALITY

And let me guess you posted this from where? NEW YORK, or 100 METERS N of TACO BELL.

Seek help REASON/REALITY, cause you aint the ONLY GAME in TOWN.

Comment

While your here let me ask you, are you recieveing many SIGN UPS from the TOUT SERVICE you are PROMOTING?

Comment

By the way what do you PREFER bieng called SCHILL or TOUT.

Now get a LIFE you JOKER.

Comment

MAS X MENOS,

YOU ARE NOT THE OBJECT OF THIS POST.

EGG NOG IS.

IF YOU HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH EGG NOG PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY.

THE CRUX OF THE POST IS THE MODUS OPERANDI OF THE BOOTS&EGGNOG STABLE...

REALITY

Comment

And let me guess you posted this from where? NEW YORK, or 100 METERS N of TACO BELL.

Seek help REASON/REALITY, cause you aint the ONLY GAME in TOWN.
            MAS X MENOS,

ONE OTHER THING.

SOMEBODY ELSE TRIED TO CYBER BLACKMAIL ME HIDING FROM BEHIND A KEYBOARD.

YOU WANT TO HOLD SOME INFO YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT ME OVER MY HEAD?

GO F**K YOURSELF.

YOU KNOW ME?

IF YOUR IN N.Y. COME TO LUGER'S TONIGHT,THE ONE UNDER THE BRIDGE.

I'LL BE AT THE BAR 8:00.

STOP BY TO SAY HELLO TO ME.

WE CAN HAVE A DRINK AND DISCUSS WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND...

REALITY

Comment

FAIR ENOUGH. Just so you dont keep getting me confused along with the others in the EGGNOG STABLE as you call it.

BLACKMAIL? Never mentioned that.

Thanks for the DRINK OFFER, but NY a bit far for me to TRAVEL.

Later..

Comment

Reality,
                I didn't even read your original post in this thread because YOU BORE THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

But I did notice you claim that I'm in cahoots with EggNog in some wild conspiracy to discredit you.

Well I have a couple things to say about that.

1) YOU'RE PARANOID

2) I HAVE NO IDEA WHO EGGNOGG IS, NOR DO I CARE.

3) YOU'RE JUST A FLIPPANT SCREEN NAME

4) YOU RUN SCARED OF POSTING WHO YOU ARE, OR IP'S, OR WHATEVER, BECAUSE YOU CLAIM FEDS...YET THE COMPUTER YOU WRITE IS BETTER THAN A FINGER PRINT FOR THE FEDS. IDIOT.

5) WHEN ONE EXPECTS THEIR SELF PROMOTED CLAIMS OF HAVING CREDIBILITY TO BE BELIEVED, THEY SHOULD AT LEAST STOP FROM RANTING LIKE A BABY THAT SOMEONE IS IN CAHOOTS WITH ANOTHER TO CONSPIRE AGAINST YOU WHEN YOU HAVE ABSOLUTE NO PROOF THAT EGG AND I ARE TOGETHER. AND WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO OBTAIN PROOF FOR THAT CLAIM. GUARANFVCKINGTEED!

6) YOU'RE JUST A BIG FLIPPANT BABY.

7) YOU DO A FINE JOB OF DISCREDITING YOURSELF, ALL BY YOURSELF.

8) YOU'RE BORING. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

BOOTS,

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

BOOTS/REALITY THE SEQUEL WOULD SERVE NO PURPOSE BUT TO BORE THE FORUM MEMBERS HERE TO TEARS...

PASS!

REALITY

Comment

i won't waste anymore time with boreality, other than to state that i don't know boots or mas x menos or any of the other alleged co conspiritors. just a man with an opinion that reality can't deal with.
                    bridge for sale - brooklyn ny - please contact me for details

Comment

Reality my good friend why waste your time with these pieces of sh*t. I would like to meet you in Lugers one night and discuss a couple of things. My buddy is Maitre'D there. Give me a shout if you are interested.

Comment

BOOTS,
                        YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

BOOTS/REALITY THE SEQUEL WOULD SERVE NO PURPOSE BUT TO BORE THE FORUM MEMBERS HERE TO TEARS...

PASS!

REALITY

Thank you Reality. I will let you know when you need to be reprimanded again. As I'm sure you will do the same. But save the conspiracy garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Train:
                          Reality my good friend why waste your time with these pieces of sh*t. I would like to meet you in Lugers one night and discuss a couple of things. My buddy is Maitre'D there. Give me a shout if you are interested.
                          A-Train,

I might be in the Apple soon and would like to join you guys. How will I know you? Do you wear your badge over or under your jacket? (lol)

BTW, I might also know the regular maitre'd there. What's his initials? Hope to see you guys soon.

Comment

i'd like to attend this dinner. i know the head dishwasher at lugers. will this get me a seat?
                            bridge for sale - brooklyn ny - please contact me for details

Comment

AP are his initials. Thanks for the laugh. If only I had gone on the right side of the law maybe I would have had a square life.

Comment

Working...
                              X