A thankyou to Delmar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thankyou to Delmar

8 months of slow and no pay can now be put to rest for Caribi players. Delmar has worked something out with the old Caribi players so that they will be paid! I for one am very grateful that they have done this for us. It has been a long nightmare that we can finally put to rest. This has restored credibility to the offshore betting industry. Delmar, thankyou very much!

I"ll second that!!! I thought sure we were going to get stiffed. No more of betting your way out and hoping to "LOSE" at Caribi and win at your other favorite outs. A tremedous relief!!! Thankyou again Delmar

Hey Don Best,how about Delmar on your IE Plat?

Comment

I"ll second that!!! I thought sure we were going to get stiffed. No more of betting your way out and hoping to "LOSE" at Caribi and win at your other favorite outs. A tremedous relief!!! Thankyou again Delmar

Hey Don Best,how about Delmar on your IE Plat?

Comment

Kudos to Del Mar. Larry, the owner, is a real good guy.

Comment

Great to hear stories like this. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! :D

Comment

agree with Reno, Larry is one class act.

Comment

interpretation of renos post: larry, remember i said this so when you go under, you'll remember to pay me 1st.
              bridge for sale - brooklyn ny - please contact me for details

Comment

Egg Nog, you're a joke. I have zero concern about Larry or Del Mar. Larry and Del Mar have done very, very well. Del Mar is as solid as they come. Larry's one of the most respected guys in the biz, and he deserves praise for what he's doing regarding Monty and the Caribi situation.

Comment

Any book that steps up to the plate like this deserves praise. Although I disagree with the statement "it restores credibility".

I don't think the industry really lost credibility over this. Compared with 5 years ago, the industry's books have more credibility than many thought possible.

On the bright side, books that have gone bad have been bailed out, whereas in the beginning, they would have just gone under.

Comment

It is a real credit to the industry to have books like DelMar.

Does anyone know what Monte will do?

Comment

Working...
                    X