Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insider could you please help Boots out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insider could you please help Boots out?

Insider do you remeber this post by REALITY?:

Author Topic: QUESTION FOR STIFFED PLAYERS???
    REALITY
    Wiseguy
    Member # 1962
    posted 06-22-2001 02:33 AM

Originally posted by REALITY:

IF YOUR BOOK WENT BELLY UP AND A BOOK WITH AN UNBLEMISHED REPUTATION FOR PAYMENT MADE YOU THE FOLLOWING OFFER,WOULD YOU ACCEPT IT?

MAKE A CASH DEPOSIT EQUAL TO YOUR VERIFIED BALANCE AND AGREE TO PLAY THE VERIFIED BALANCE AND YOUR DEPOSIT 10 TIMES OVER BEFORE YOU MADE A WITHDRAWL.

EXAMPLE:

YOU HAVE A VERIFIED BALANCE OF $5,000 DOLLARS.

YOU SEND IN $5,000.

YOUR BALANCE IS NOW $10,000.

YOU MUST PUT 10 TIMES YOUR BALANCE OR A $100,000 INTO PLAY BEFORE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A PAYOUT.

IF YOU REQUEST A PAYOUT PRIOR TO THAT TEN TIME ROLLOVER YOU WILL RECEIVE HALF OF THE WIN FIGURE AND YOU WILL FORFEIT THIS ONE TIME OFFER.

WOULD YOU DO THIS TO SALVAGE YOUR BALANCE WITH A BOOK THAT HAS GONE BELLY UP?

THE REASON I ASK IS BECAUSE MANY BOOKS ARE RELUCTANT TO GO TO THE AID OF BOOKS THAT ARE GOING UNDER BECAUSE THE *****ITY OF THE TIME THE CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE BEEN SLOW PAID OR NO PAID IMMEDIATELY WITHDRAW THEIR REINSTATED BALANCES AND THE BOOK THAT HAS SOUGHT TO SALVAGE THE PLAYERS ACCOUNTS IS LEFT HOLDING THE BAG.

IN A CASE LIKE THIS THE BOOK WHO IS ATTEMPTING TO SALVAGE THE CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS OF A BOOK THAT IS GOING UNDER HAS AN INCENTIVE TO TAKE A SHOT REINSTATING THE CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT BALANCES BECAUSE HE HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW THE PLAYER THE LEVEL OF SERVICE HIS SHOP IS CAPABLE OF AS WELL AS HAVING THE OPPORTUNITY TO WIN THE SAME AMOUNT HE IS RISKING IN HIS ATTEMPT TO SALVAGE THE BOOK THAT IS GOING UNDER.

SOME RESPECTED SHOPS WILL BE WATCHING YOUR REPLIES TO THIS QUESTION SO IT IS IN THE PLAYERS INTEREST TO BE LOGICAL AND ARTICULATE IN YOUR REPLY.

REALITY
    To which you replied:

Insider
    Wiseguy
    Member # 153
    posted 06-22-2001 12:18 PM

Originally posted by Insider:

Yes! I am one of the Caribi guys!

How similar is Delmar's bailout of Caribi to REALITY's post above?

A post which Boots claimed REALITY was making on behalf of C.R.I.S. who put OPTION SPORTS under their umbrella in this Boots post:

Originally posted by Boots:

Author Topic: IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR RESHILLITY!
    Boots
    Wiseguy
    Member # 3508

Was the attempt to make players match their account, play it 10x's by Cris/Option?

Yes or no please.

If not than, who?

Direct answer please.

If you cannot answer direct, it's clear to see that you don't have the best interest of the player in mind. Which constitues you as a SHILL. Can it be any clearer?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Ronbets,

It is very similar to that proposal except it is 5X rollover. I have no problems with this and I am very grateful to Delmar for the help!

Comment

Insider,
      Did you have to deposit the amount of your balance?

Ronbets,
      I agree it sounded similar. But Reality was shilling for Cris at the same time that Cris loses ABC Island over a debt.

Comment

no

Comment

Thank you Insider. That's why Larry is the class of the industry while others need to send in the shills for post ups.

Ronbets,
          No more further questions for this witness. You may proceed.

Comment

INSIDER,

IF YOU HAD 20 DIMES OWED TO YOU DID YOU HAVE TO POST AN ADDITIONAL 20 DIMES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER?

WAS THERE A LIMIT TO HOW MUCH OF WHAT YOU WERE OWED THAT YOU COULD RECOVER WITH A MATCHING BONUS?

WAS THERE A MINIMUM DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS BONUS?

KUDOS TO THE MAN AT DELMAR FOR STEPPING IN FOR THE PLAYERS HERE LIKE THE MAN AT C.R.I.S. DID FOR OPTION SPORTS.

REALITY

Comment

I'm not really sure why everyone is so hung up on the details of this. I certainly do not want it to take away from what I consider a very nice gesture on the part of Delmar.

Reality,

In answer to your questions:

1. Does not have to be all at once. You get a matching amount for what you post up at that time.

2. No limit for me. I believe I was one of the larger debts owed.

3. No minimum deposit that I am aware of.

Comment

Working...
              X