GIgaming....a good place to play at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIgaming....a good place to play at

I just wanted to put in a good word about GIgaming. I started with them at the beginning of last football season. After playing there for a year, I feel it is ok to say they are a good place to play at. I have requested numerous payouts throughout the past year. I never had any problem with any of the payouts. In fact, ever since they started using paypal, I have been getting my payouts the same day. Their software is a little different than most of the other books. But it is easy to use. The only criticism that I have is that at this time, they do not have an 800 number. I have been told that they will have one in a week or so. You can check out their site at www.gigaming.com and you will see for yourself, the site is a little different. But if anyone is looking for another out for football, I feel it is a good place to try.

how the hell can they be in business without an 800#???? who's supoossed to foot the bill if you have to call? you?
    bridge for sale - brooklyn ny - please contact me for details

Comment

While I agree not having a toll free number is bad, having one doesn't guarantee getting paid either!

Comment

Their toll free number will be in on Thursday. If you had to call, I am sure they would add the money for the call into your account.

Comment

Good point newyawker! No guarantees in this buisness :D

Comment

Working...
          X