Did ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did ...

Chester leave the Sportbet/Island group?

Bman66

I'd be curious to know this, also.

Comment

Yes. Chester left as of today.

Comment

I suppose we'll never know the real story. But it does make one curious. Was he at odds with the management's bookmaking style? Was the book not making money?

I know it became almost impossible to make a bet at those places over the past few months, and I finally closed my accounts. I would consistently get quoted a line different than posted either on their website (Island) or on the DonBest premium feed (Sportbet). I complained a couple of times, but finally just gave up.

Comment

Chester is now at All World.............

Comment

Sportshobby, I wonder if it was Chester not honoring the number, or if someone else was in charge?

Comment

Truth, I wondered the same thing, and I really don't know.

Comment

When was the last time someone had trouble with a number at Sportbet? Is it still happening?

Comment

Sportshobby and others,
                  It is my understanding
                  that in the final days of Chester's employment that he and the powers that be "Agreed to disagree." Later be it known that they parted amicably and with no hard feelings. Wishing nothing but the best for each other.

Comment

If thats the case, thanks for the info. I'm sure Chester and Sportbet will do just fine......

Comment

FYI- I did verify that that was in fact the case

Comment

Working...
                      X