No announcement yet.

REALITY IS SMOKING THE BAD WEED AGAIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REALITY IS SMOKING THE BAD WEED AGAIN!

I just saw on some lame site that REALITY has now accused me of being another person. So...how many people am I now? ROFLMFAO!

Why can't REALITY just face REALITY?

He's a shill.

CRIS/Option tried to pull one over on everyone.

CRIS lost ABC to cover a debt.

THAT'S REALITY!

cmon boots. you know you and i go way back. let's admit it. you and i are not only in kahoots, but we also are personal friends with the boogieman, aka the originator, the most feared monster in all of sports. and anybody who has ever been kicked out of any book reality had anything to do with was a cheat, a liar, a double crosser, you name it. no honest person has ever won a legitimate bet with any of these places.
    bridge for sale - brooklyn ny - please contact me for details

Comment

Egg,
      This man has shown time and again he has no integrity and is a 2-bit shill. Even if we did know each other, it wouldn't change a damn thing.

His curve ball just doesn't break.

Comment

Did ya happen to notice Reality running away from answering about 5 Card Charlies scam?

Curve ball, right down the middle, no break. Long gone.

Comment

surely he must have an opinion on the matter, don't ya think? maybe legal book should have put him on the payroll. then we could have seen the spin doctor at work.
          bridge for sale - brooklyn ny - please contact me for details

Comment

I'm pretty sure he's on the payroll. Remember how he would scream to the hills with the Nasa/Walters scenario. There was no shutting him up. Now that 2 people he don't know are getting ripped by friends of his (5 Card ripping ROO for 86,000 and CRIS ripping #9901 for 103,000) all of the sudden Mr. "White Knight" has been conveniently on the sideline. I pity the fools that actually believe Reality's self claimed rants of integrity.

Comment

CRIS is stiffing someone for 103,000 ????

Comment

Option Sports player #9901 is owed $103,000.

They seem to like the 5 Card Charlie rule. Just pay the ones you want.

Comment

i noticed cris is no longer on bettorsworld. whats the reason for that? :confused:

Comment

Working...
                  X