Top of the World - new ownership - 5% juice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top of the World - new ownership - 5% juice

No more 5% juice over the phones. I wonder if the 5% juice at Top will become a thing of the past under new ownership???

Who are the new owners, and when did this happen?

What is the relationship between TOTW, Looselines, and ABC? Is it the same owner for all three?

Comment

It's looking like they are all one in the same.

Comment

Well, the 5% was always on the phone only as their software could not do it online. I did get the 5% yesterday after about ten minutes of discussion and getting passed around. Thanks for the information on the ownership change as it explains why they were clueless on my 5% discount. However, there seems to be a chance they will honor it. :p

Comment

This from a very reliable source. TOW is in the process of phasing out the 5% juice deal. ABC, Looselines, and TOW will shortly evolve into one book minus the 5% promo.

Comment

So this raises some valid questions. Remember back when Top of the World opened up and so many people questioned whether or not it was possible to deal -105 like that and still make it?

Does this mean it WASN'T possible?

Was Top of the World in bad shape financially?

Comment

of course they can't make it. when you realize these places are just using you money to exist. they could make all their bets even money and still run the business. until that fateful day when there's a run on the bank.
              bridge for sale - brooklyn ny - please contact me for details

Comment

Working...
              X