Direcbet Slow pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direcbet Slow pay

Unfortunately we've had to remove direcbet from the list and the site in general.

Far too many slow pay complaints have been received.

Direcbet has told it's players that the delay is due to the recent tragedy in New York and Washington.

We hope that is the case and that direcbet picks up where it left off and continues to operate successfully.

For the time being, we just don't feel comfortable about the situation.

Thank You,
    BWorld

Exactly how many complaints is far too many?

Comment

THATS RICH! BLAME IT ON THE TRAGEDY.

HOW MANY OTHER BOOKS ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM?
      HOW MANY PLAYERS?

BULLSHIT! :mad:
      TDY

Comment

Hi BW,
        I´ve a "good" funded account with them - should I be concerned ???
        Until now I´ve only read good things about them.

Comment

It didn't make sense a couple of weeks ago, but now it does. Check the complaint about them in this forum from a couple of weeks ago. A guy asked for his WINNINGS only, and they wouldn't give it to him, because he deposited new money with a cashiers check. The cashiers check had nothing to do with the winnings from a previous deposit, and they wouldn't pay. They wouldn't pay because they didn't have the money! This was BEFORE Sept 11th.

Comment

I AM SURE BETTORSWORLD WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION BUT MY "GUESS" IS IF YOU HAVE A BALANCE THERE YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

THE MUSLIMS MUST HAVE FLOWN A PLANE INTO THE DIRECBET BUILDING!

:mad:

Comment

Bert,

We don't feel comfortable with them at the present time.

Omni,

Valid point. One complaint is too many. In this case it was several.

Comment

This is only the first. Books got their asses kicked last week.

books to have a slow pay label in the next 4 weeks.

over 5-120
                under 5ev

Directbet = 1

Comment

Let's hope the players (not me!) have a bad few weeks coming up. Otherwise it could get ugly!

Thanks Bettorsworld for bringing this matter to our attention. I don't play with Direcbet, but probably would have sooner or later.

Comment

Let me get this straight. A week or less ago they were advertising on this site with banner ads, there was a link to them above and they were on "the list". (To be fair, this is not just Bettorsworld who was doing this - its just I remember the ads here).

Now they are not advertising, no link and off the list.

Super. Makes you feel real good about the filters before going on the list, and many of your other "outs", who likewise are/were top notch shops.

People slam two of my three outs, Olympic (20 cent baseball lines and other juice related issues) and Bowmans (a whole host of things), while until very recently a book like Directbet was praised. These other guys pay. Period.

Think about it people. Signup bonuses and reduced vig are great. Getting fvcking paid is a hell of a lot better.

Comment

Neilm, you have a good point.

Comment

Neilm......a couple points.....

The filters have held up fairly well over the past 6 years. No one can come close.

It's not an exact science of course, and there's no guarantees. Ultimately it's up to the player to do his own legwork, and ultimately, put his money where he feels safe.

I've seen books only in business 3 MONTHS take center stage on other sites. Makes you wonder and question the credibility of those sites.

Let's also not forget, direcbet may snap out of this. Maybe it is just a temporary cash flow problem.

Bottom line is, we didn't feel comfortable with them and did the right thing............. Others soon followed our lead.

You are 100% right also, about the books you mentioned and the fact that they pay, PERIOD. There are many more that can be added to the two you mention as well.

Players need to BE AWARE, and be able to sift through all the garbage out there.

Nothing wrong with a new book opening up. Nothing wrong with websites allowing new books to advertise. New businesses have a right to succeed too.

Just be careful.....watch out for the shills.....and of course, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

So many players make bonuses the most important criteria in choosing a book. In the end, they get stung.....

Comment

Jeff...You have contact with the books listed here, we play at them because of your listing them here. What are they telling you is the story? I am one of those being slow paid, what are they saying to you about this?

Comment

Working...
                          X