What a surprise!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a surprise!!!

Someone comes into Marks site, MW, and has an oppossing view. What's Marks response? He tells the guy to go fu*k himself!

Gee Jeff, how can you not reccomend a book like this?

Just to remind everyone, the real reason Mark Del and company have such an agenda against us is because we made the comment " Camelot is too new" to put on the list.

You would have thought we murdered someone based on the way they twisted that around.

Open your eyes folks. Mark Del thinks he can dicate what we say. He thinks he can bully us into not having an opinion.

This industry is in sad shape if you guyd stand for this nonsense.

God bless the player who has to call Mark Del with a problem with his account. Judging from his email to me, he'll probably look up your address in his database and come knocking on your door!

Just like the old days!

Keep supporting this nonsense.

Jeff,
    You are VERY confused about this specific situation. The Guy who was told to go F*** Himself is guilty of CREDIT CARD FRAUD. He scammed Camelot and many other books too. He keeps reappearing every month over there at MW with a different name.

He was eloquently dubbed Scottish Scumbag by Reno (one of his old posting names was Scottish Gangster). It fits him well. He is a FREAKING OUT AND OUT SCUMBAG OF A THIEF. He actually had the balls to admit it too.

Regardless of whether you choose to believe it or not, THAT IS THE 100% TRUTH!

This guy will USE ANY AND ALL MEANS to antagonize MarkDel and many others. Although he often posts as though he's stupid, he's far from it. He's an absolute 100% Thief who pulled off a rather elaborate scam.

Do what you want with that info. The moral of the story for me is that you can NEVER judge the book just by it's cover (no pun intended). There's ALWAYS TWO OR MORE SIDES to a story.

cjd

Comment

So I imagine if he came in under another name and started slandering Brian/me/Bettorsworld, then the "we don't censor posters" rule would apply, and Mark Del and who knows who else would add fuel to the fire, right? Then it would be ok???

Comment

No Jeff that's NOT what would happen. That guy is PURE SCUM. He's a low-life thief. Everyone knows it and as soon his identity is discovered he's been shit canned. I know they haven't updated the UBB software yet so they don't have the ability to permanently ban him yet.

[ 10-05-2001: Message edited by: cjd333 ]

Comment

If that's the case........ok.

I admit I don't know his history, etc.etc.

But why edit this from your post:

"I can understand where you're coming from but this time IS different. NOBODY likes this scumbag regardless of what Spews outta his mouth..."

Comment

Jeff,
            I just thought the first paragraph summed it all up nicely so I deleted the rest. No big deal.

This will be my last post regarding this situation. The REAL point I was trying to make out of all this is that all the "TIT FOR TAT BS" that gets slung around, regardless of who initiates it or eggs it on, is USELESS to the players who frequent all the offshore gambling info sites.

You guys were the 1st ones with a site. You deserve credit for seeing the opportunity and capitalizing on it. Plenty of others have come along now. I'm absolutely sure that if I knew EVERY FACT of ALL the situations which have caused these insane arguments between ALL of these sites, I would no doubt side with a different site/person on different occassions. The point being that NOBODY is "pure" and ALL of you have been guilty of starting up a bunch of BS on more than one occassion. In this case I think you guys went way WAY overboard with MarkDel.

As a player, I visit these sites mainly for info to help in betting and/or to interact with other bettors. I still find useful info on your site as well as MW, RX, and many others. But I certainly don't like all the BS Personal Shit that gets thrown back and forth among all of you. I know for a fact that I'm certainly not the only one who thinks this way.

I always try and put myself in someone else's shoes before I say anything to them. In this case, as I said before, I'd quit with all the personal crap about MarkDel and others, and put ALL my efforts into bringing more players to the site. Too many have left here for numerous reasons. Some surely deserved to be booted and I'm sure others didn't but got shown the door anyways. Your choice. And Some just left cause they didn't want to hear about the BS anymore.

From the consumers point of view, it's better to have more choices than not. With that said, I'd hope you guys wise up and stop the personal attacks on people in newsletters and articles. The Players don't want this BS. And if it keeps going on and on, you're gonna have an increasingly smaller audience. There's no arguing the fact that BW now holds a much smaller piece of the "market share" than it once did. Part of that is just competition. The other part is that people just get tired of the tit for tat BS. No doubt other sites have lost visitors for it too. But right about now from the outside looking in, it sure looks like you guys can least afford to be alienating players who visit your site. Maybe you guys understand that. Maybe you don't. And maybe none or all of you could give a rat's ass what I think (or any other players for that matter).

That's all I wanted to say.

cjd

Comment

The last post by CJD333 states my feelings on the matter much more eloquently than I could state them. I agree with everything said. We need this site, but we need it for the good that it does, not this type of BS. Drop it and move on...

Comment

cjd333,GGone

Thanks for your comments. Never a problem when someone can state their case without threats and 4 letter words.

Your comments are noted, though you do make one crucial error. I wouldn't calculate visitors or "lost" visitors based on posting forum posts.

You can count all the posters who post on all sites combined on both hands multiplied by 5 or so. A few industry insiders, a few sharp players, then the site owners etc.etc.....none of which have much impact overall.

The traffic at this site has grown with each new football season (as i'm sure others have as well). As a matter of fact the 1st week of football season broke our previous all time high.

As far as caring what players have to say? Sure we do.

Remember to, you chose to post your feelings here. So many more don't wish to post, but I assure you, the response and feedback on this issue has been overwelming.

People just don't want these tough guy tactics in this industry. That much is clear.

Comment

Working...
                X