Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to Boomer and Unified Gaming??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happened to Boomer and Unified Gaming??

Hey all,
    I was just cruising thru the archives and was reading about Boomers problems with Unified Gaming a while back. How did that end up? Did Boomer get his 100 dimes? Real curious.
    Also if you are out there boomer email me: [email protected]

Thanks all

Boomer attained legendary status with his bonus hunting, hopping from book to book, many of them in the Unified Gaming family. He was playing at some of the most obscure books you could imagine to take advantage of the slow lines. Most of these places, Snap, Aloha, Shangrila, Rosie's, Fat Lady, Mona Lisa offered the same generic lines and a juicy 15% cash bonus. With probably just a single computer in some corner in a room and no phone service, these books were basically running themselves. Sometimes, their numbers never changed. I believe he made a killing on these books. Most of that 100 dimes was split between 3 of those books. He eventually did get paid. All the books in the Unified Gaming family decided to go to matchplay bonuses as a result of all this bonus hunting. Boomer decided to get out of the industry and start his own bar, I believe, in San Diego.

Bman66

Comment

Working...
    X