QUESTION FOR JEFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUESTION FOR JEFF

Jeff, I know this is a repeat question but I never got an answer. What makes you a wiseguy poster? I think some people are mislead by this name on this site. I think you get a rating on BettorsWorld by the amount of posts you make.

Some posters on this site are given the nane of a Wiseguy. I think this is a joke. Just because on has time to make posts, this shouldn't make him a wiseguy.

I like you old method of Sr member or Jr member. Some people might be led down the wrong road thinking some poster is a wise guy, when if fact he is not.

No offense meant for the real WISEGUYS on this site.

Keep up the good work. thanks, sat

Steve,

It's just a feature of the posting forum. In it's generic forum, the titles are "member" and "junior member"........there is a feature on the admin side that allows you to choose whatever names you want to replace member and junior member. Wiseguy and square seemed relevant.

A "square" becomes a "wiseguy" after a certain number of posts on the board. I think we have it set to 20 or 25.........so, soon, you'll be a wiseguy! :D

Comment

Jeff: Thanks for the reply. I like being a square. Your answer should tell other posters and readers that just because you are a Wiseguy on Bettorsworld, you might not be wise at all. Thanks again, Sat

Comment

Working...
      X