• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirecBet Press Release

PRESS RELEASE
    October 23, 2001 14.00 EST

For Immediate Release

DirecBet Announces Infusion of Operating Capital

The Management of DirecBet announced today that they have reached tentative agreement with a group of private investors to provide an infusion of funds to support DirecBet’s ongoing operations and planned growth.

Direcbet is a Curacao Netherlands Antilles based online Sports Wagering provider.

DirecBet’s Finance Director, Eugene Middelhof said, “We expect to close this transaction in the next two weeks. DirecBet will continue to from its base in the World Trade Center, Curacao. Our new investors’ commitment will significantly strengthen DirecBet’s financial backbone.”

Aj Thompson, Direcbet’s IT Director, added “The team at DirecBet looks forward to working with our new partners. The past month has been a trying time but we’re now moving ahead to make DirecBet even bigger and better than before. We send our thanks to our clients who have stuck with us and assure everyone that their confidence in DirecBet will be rewarded.”

For more information, please contact AJ Thompson at [email protected] or via our USA toll free number 1-800-797-6602.

I'm glad direcbet appears to be getting back on it's feet, and I'm also glad they took the time to inform the readers of this forum personally. It's only right.........

Comment

I'll second that.

Comment

I agree,i hope they get there house in order.

Comment

I don't know. They say they are being bought out or whatever, but the entity buting them is just as unknown as they were. Well, as long as everyone gets paid I guess that's all that counts.

Comment

Working...
          X