MICHAEL JORDAN BETTING ON SELF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I thought I'd get in on this lovely little conversation. Here is what I know:

1. Steve Turner is correct, Jordan was suspended for golf betting.

2. Cashew is correct, Jordan isn't exactly a well-spoken, extremely intelligent individual, regardless of what color his skin is. He plays basketball and darn well. And he does really cute commercials with Tweety! Girls think he's cute and I personally think it's rotten that he cheats on his wife. I guess that's a perk for him and his wife puts up with it for the money I'm sure.

Fortunately for Michael, he has people that manage his business for him and keep the bucks rolling in so that he can make his bets on golf and whatever the heck else he bets on.

3. IF the Wizard lines were getting hammered (or any other lines for that matter), I have to agree with Steve that the sports betting industry would know and someone would catch on very quickly and the league would find out. It's not something that can be kept hidden for long, UNLESS all the money is going offshore, spread out with various books. They don't have a central consulting group (like Las Vegas Sports Consultants in Nevada), it could take a little longer to catch on.

Cashew - are you the same Cashew that posts elsewhere too? Just curious.

:cool:

Comment

KAROL SAID:
      Cashew is correct, Jordan isn't exactly a well-spoken, extremely intelligent individual, regardless of what color his skin is. He plays basketball and darn well. And he does really cute commercials with Tweety! Girls think he's cute and I personally think it's rotten that he cheats on his wife. I guess that's a perk for him and his wife puts up with it for the money I'm sure.

Karol,

Since I've been told you are a sharp and honest woman 1 question. Where did you get your info that states MJ cheats on his wife? American Media?

Comment

Cashew...
        After those silly rants of yours at ** I figured you for an idiot but I had no idea how big of an idiot till I read this post. Amazing. :rolleyes:

Comment

Ronbets,

You caught me....I have to say that in this particular case, I have no hard facts, only numerous rumors I've heard over time. Just seems that many rumors in the tabloids turn out to be fact in many instances.

I apologize to the group if I'm wrong...

The rest of it...I've seen, heard and watched.

Comment

I AM NOT THE CASHEW THAT POSTS AT MAJOR A-HOLE OR ANYWHERE ELSE

THIS IS THE ONLY SITE I POST AT

SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME AS A GAG

AS FOR MJ A STRIPPER WAS ON THE HOWARD STERN SHOW AND SHE TOLD HOW MJ PICKED HER UP AND TOOK HER BACK TO HIS HOTEL ROOM AND BANGED HER WHILE HE WAS WITH THE BULLS>>>SHE SAID HE USED EXTRA LARGE RUBBERS AND CHARLES BARKELY CALLED WHILE THEY WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF DOING THE DIRTY DEED

ANYONE WHO CHEATS ON HIS WIFE IS A LOSER AND A PIECE OF SHIT

PERIOD

GARY CONDIT BILL CLINTON MICHAEL JORDAN ANYONE

AND THAT EVEN INCLUDES FAKE DOCTORS

Comment

Karol: Thinks for standing up for my comments. You can be assured Jordan never, I repeat never wagered on Nba as a Player.

Mr. Nuts comments about him whoring around, has never been proven either. A stripper on Howard Stern TV show can not be called reliable in my humble opinion.

I am amazed at all the post on this subject. I posted a survey on what players wanted in a sports book and got very little response. Seems like some people like to show they know things that they now very little about.

I am not here to defend or accuse Mr. Jordan. I view this site to found out about any sports books going bad. Jeff, maybe you need to start a chat board of some of this other stuff that isn't related to offshore betting.

Comment

yo creo el stipper
                • qqqq

Comment

maybe mj is betting against himself

he DID miss that easy 3-pointer last nite!!!!

Comment

Mr. Cashew: Again make one thing clear. I am not a MJ fan and I never liked the Bulls.

My question for you, what is an easy 3-pointer? Next, You said MJ missed easy 3-pointer and could have been betting against himself. The betting line was Wash +5 1/2. My sports books paid people who bet on Wash.

Again, as a player MJ has never bet an NBA Game.

Comment

Working...
                    X