Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting Forums Open Only to Cult Members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Forums Open Only to Cult Members?

I have now been banned from the "circus" once again. If you want to keep posting on "that" site, you sure as hell better not have a disagreement with the painted-face ones. Now I have no reason to even go back there, because they definitely don't have any useful information on their site. Only a bunch of cult members ganging up on anyone who doesn't pay admittance to the "circus". Bettorsworld: I am back!(actually I never left:I just stopped posting here)
    P.S. You would think someone with a name like smiley could get a job at the circus!?!?! LMAO :D

Looks like you're not the only one. Seems as though people are starting to see the light! They are not long for this world the way they dictate to people. Oh well! :D

Comment

welcome back smiley. you made it out alive i see.

i have a few bruises of my own but one thing you won't see here is a cult. i think more will be following as the cult members begin to get de-programmed.

brian

Comment

Why even go over there- its just the same people talking to each other and defending the "regulars"

Comment

It appears you DO know jack!
          :mad:

Comment

ya know i just stopped over at that other forum. it seems its a forum for religion and stuff.

there is alot of long posts by pissed off people. some are jews and some other religions. its certainly not a forum for gamblers. at least thats my opinion.

chuckz

Comment

Great thread! ROFLMFAO!

Comment

:cool:

Comment

Question gentlemen (and ladies)?Forums in general appear to have under gone vast changes thru the years IMHO.When I 1st got my feet wet to the internet scene it was the (sports) in Sports Forums that got my attention.Looking for edges related to sports wagering from people I considered in the know.Throughout the years a commradere(spl)developed and with the added input of these individuals,spread out through several forums,capping became much more fun and profitable.In the last couple of years(and this applies to all forums in general)the nuggets are harder to find for sifting tru for the bashers and chest beaters.While capping takes enormous amounts of time and energy,idle chit chat takes none.Regardless of where we post we all need to ask ourselves a question.Have my posts been an asset to the sports betting community in general or are they limited to bull$hit.
                  +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                  P.S.I see this was tagged as a great thread :confused: In my humble opinion this was a great thread and I do not even play pucks. http://www.bettorsworld.com/cgi-bin/...c&f=1&t=022967

[ 10-29-2001: Message edited by: DOGS THAT BARK ]

Comment

I'm all for improving the quality of the forums. But handicapping isn't the subject of this one. :eek:

Comment

Working...
                    X