Top 5 books..who are they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 books..who are they?

Okay guys, from ALL the books you play with, let's get some opinions here......for me....top 5 (in no particular order) based on your own biases, plays, experiences (or not)....who are they?

Mine:

Olympic
    WWTS
    WSEX
    Canbet
    Intertops

:cool:

i like these in this order:
    1) bowmans (now that they are online)
    2) wwts (they are a real good outfit)
    3) olympic
    4) betmega GREAT customer service
    5) ROYAL solid as a rock

well, thats my opinion. i am a 50-100 player.

chuck

Comment

Aces Gold
      Royal
      WWTS
      WSEX
      Pinnacle

Comment

I guess it would make a difference depending on what type of player you are. So there are probably two top five lists...one for the average Joe (or Joanne) and one for those people that can afford to use money as toilet paper!

Let us know which "list" you fall under when you give your top 5. Just call me "Vickey 'Joanne'"....

Comment

allworld
          cascade
          olympic
          pinnacle
          jazz

Comment

Vegas Vicky: I am a large bettor, but I don't treat money like toliet paper. Maybe that's why I have money.

My Favorites in no order:
            ROYAL
            PINNACLE
            SPORTS MARKET/ACE'S GOLD
            HERITAGE
            OLYMPIC
            HERITAGE

Yes, I know that is six. Also, so there will be no misunderstanding, I advertise for Royal and Pinnacle.

Comment

An outrageous $30 withdrawal fee for both Neteller and Paypal certainly should keep them off any best book list. These guys are really living in the past.

Comment

I´m a middle (in the opinion of most readers perhaps a small) player, mainly betting on European sports and my favourite books (I´m only playing with books that offer Neteller) in the Offshore section are, which I would recommend without a "but be careful, because.....":

WSEX (although slow E-mail support, I had one very positive experience)
                carib (I like their question-answering system - the "memo-thing")
                pinnacle (nearly unbeatable lines in soccer and tennis)
                canbet (nearly unbeatable lines and because their financial transparency IMO very solid )
                the fifth place is at the moment vacant, although I´m betting with a lot more than the mentioned four

Comment

Steve,

Regarding the toilet paper, that was a comment my father used to make about using $100 bills as toilet paper when we got rich (we still use $1's....LOL!)

Bruce,
                  Good point about Neteller. I have noticed that same fee amount at other books too! I think it's crazy and that is why I don't use Neteller, though I hear it's a great system. Paypal works fine for me and I trust it because of the numerous outlets that use it, including Ebay.

Personally, I've been looking around at some of the withdrawal fees and I should have taken better notice BEFORE depositing funds. Those fees are definitely part of the book's scheme to keep your money there. I won't pay $30 to transfer $200....that's nuts...so my money sits there until I have enough to make it worthwhile.

What a gimmick!

Comment

I'm shocked to see Carib isn't mentioned here. Although I'm still a bit miffed at them over the prop language issue I had, I would still consider them in the top 3.

And speaking of Paypal, they offer one free payment a week and a small percentage fee thereafter. I believe that is more than fair.

I am one of those horrible bettors that want my money back on a weekly basis, or at least out of the control of the bookie.

Comment

I haven't posted for a very long time since I got hurt in the NFL with a dumb plan last year. I've been playing a leaders plays on the Hilton Superbook Contest and have been hitting 71% this year so far.
                      Anyway with my limited bankroll I decided to open with Aces Gold for their no juice NFL on Fridays and buy a half point on every game. This has turned 2 pushes into wins so far this year and I feel my numbers are as strong as they can be for having only one out. Since my bankroll has grown I have opened with Sportsinteraction since their numbers are consistantly inflated on the favorites. They have low NFL limits (1,000)but I'm not quite there anyway yet. My criteria for opening more accounts would be in this order.
                      1. Are they on BWs list
                      2. Do they have numbers that might be off
                      3. Is there a re up bonus
                      4. Is there any reduced juice deals

I remember the Big Book as having off #'s but looking at their new website (new since I last looked)their numbers look in line with everyone elses. How about Grand Prix Sports? Whatever happened to them? I would like some input from the BWs posters if they know of some books that would meet my criteria especially the off #'s...Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X