Cascade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascade

Anyone? Don't know much about them, other than they are on Don Best.

Cascade is a first rate book. They are the only book that I know of that has totals on all the college basketball games. I have recieved a couple of payouts with no problem. Their new software is very fast and user friendly. Only complaint is that they used to have action points for all sports and no longer have that.

Lines are up early. Dime line for baseball.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I see they are offering nickel juice during the day. Might just have to take them up on that.

Comment

Excellent golf out also.Lots of matches @ 20 cent lines which is good for golf.

Comment

I think Margarita also offers totals on all college games, but they seem to have fallen off the map.

Comment

They only take $300 on college hoops totals without approval. Unless this was just on one particular game. Seems to be a very low limit.

Comment

Well, I've been playing at Cascade a couple of weeks now. So far ok, but I think maybe they ned to hire some more help.

One days this week they forgot to post their advertised -105 for a good portion of the day and another day they completely forgot to post their lines on the net!

Otherwise no complaints.

Comment

ive run into this "forgot to post lines problem there myself. only thing is the line is on the db board and is moving. how can it be moving if its not up? im beginning to think theres more to these "disapearing" lines. i just have no clue what.....anyone else?

Comment

They do alot of phone business, which explains the lines moving when they aren't posted on the net. I't's probably safe to say that the internet is secondary for them. Almost an after thought.

Comment

Last night same shit. Lines on Don Best but nothing on the net. Starting to piss me off.

Comment

Cascade. I do not think they are very big with the phones. Ive called dozens and dozens of times in past 3 months and alyaws get one of three persons (2 guys and 1 gal). That is a small operation. but they are trying and I like them very much. Reminds me of betting with my corner bookie. They often forget to put up the NFL player proposition bets, I like the props.

Comment

That's my biggest complaint. They post lines on Don Best but not on their internet site. Very frustrating. The overnights for todays college hoops, same deal. As of midnight, nothing.

Comment

alot of books run by old timers suck when it comes to the net. cris for example. big book, lousy internet service. grande, delmar. great books, lousy on the net. only books like olympic seem to get it and can cover both phones and net equally well.

Comment

Any book that lacks "internet skills" will suffer in the long haul. There's no stopping the direction the industry/sportsbetting is continuing to head.

A couple of short years ago, half the sharps out there still didn't know how to turn on a computer.

Now, they are ALL on the net, and many prefer the net to the phones.

[ 12-31-2001: Message edited by: Jeff ]

Comment

Working...
                            X