Why will 90% of the people who wager on tonights games lose$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why will 90% of the people who wager on tonights games lose$$$

The question is: What do the lines makers know that you do not. How do you get the inside information to help you win. The over/unders for basketball are a perfect example. Are teams going to come out running at a high pace or walking at a snails pace. These are all thing you must know before you even think about betting on games. We know the answers to these any many more question just like this. Visit us at www.beatthespreadsports.com We also offer a money Back Gauruntee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeh and if you listen to these losers the percentage goes from 90% to 100%.what happened did you loose your job selling used cars no your selling picks if your that good move to vegas yourself and become a millionare.oh i get it your already a millionare you just do it to help people out you love people and want to help them in life.go sell your bullshit to the the prescription there are plenty of morons i mean suckers over ther that will probably believe you.your a joke get lost you deadbeat loser.ill give you 300 for that 91 dodge dart do we have a deal or not.

Comment

i actually agree with beantown. imagine that. these guys don't know anymore than the next guy.

Comment

Working...
      X