Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic Contest Please read all and Jeff and Brian

To Whom It May Concern,

You may not all know me but I am familiar with Brian and Jeff and have been working for Olympic Sports independently while I am at school running football contests and setting them up for you all at this great site and some other ones as well. Well the contest here at Bettorsworld is worth $5000 and I just thought people should know of my situation. I am running the contests at some other sites which takes a lot of time and effort to do while I am at school. I have been compensated for at the beginning of the year for $500 once and $500 for another payment, but I am suppose to receive another $1000 for my final payment for the season for work done throughout the year and he told me to call after week 8 to receive this payment after a few weeks of emailing and calling today he finally burst my straw. They told me to call back like 4 or 5 times and did. The final time I called I was told he was really busy, then I said well I need to be paid, that same person then said he was out for the day, then I said can I talk to someone else, then he said he's gone for the week and no one can help. I am very upset and frankly I don't think he is going to pay me or pay for the contests which he has setup. So if anyone can help Brian or Jeff please let me know. I really could use the money for the holiday season. Thank you. and you can reach me at [email protected]

P.S. I just dont think I should have to go through all of this after i have done everything for him.

Just an FYI- We used some of the 5k for a college football contest of which all winners have been paid.

Comment

Actually, this is really a personal issue between employee and employer.....I'm going to lock this up.

Comment

Working...
      X