Is Direcbet still a stiff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Direcbet still a stiff?

Just wondering if the Direcbet people were paid, and if you were, are you still playing there? And if you are,WHY??

I don't think stiff is the proper word here. A book only becomes a stiff when they flat out can't or won't pay out. Direcbet appearzs to be trying to do the right thing and all signs point to them doing so.

Though I did hear from one of their players today who says he has yet to be paid.....

Comment

I was paid in full by DirecBet. I'm not currently playing there, but have been trying to collect more info and may consider doing so in the future. It's always tough to get good information on new owners and their honesty, bankroll, etc.

Comment

i would only consider playing there if i had heard of the plac that took them over. a well known name. i never heard of that parimutual place.

Comment

As SH mentions, very hard to get the real scoop on new owners. Sure, they paint a rosy picture and tell us all how solid the new ownership is, etc.etc. but I'd be very cautious about jumping in too quickly with the new place.

Comment

Working...
          X