• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE WEITZ THROWS DOWN GAUNTLET

BRIAN

THE WEITZ HAS THROWN DOWN THE GAUNTLET

REPS ARE ON THE LINE

THE WEITZ HAS FINALLY RESPONDED TO YOUR ALLEGATIONS AND HE DENIES THEM, EFFECTIVELY CALLING YOU A LIAR

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR REVELATIONS ABOUT HIS DUI'S AND FRAUDULENTLY WRITING RX'S HE NOW SAYS ON HIS SITE:

"They are not true. It's sad you would even consider that possibility, knowing its BG and his SHIILLS going back and forth with one another... Feel free to obtain the court documents if you wish as they are a matter of PUBLIC RECORD...
    THE SHRINK"

BRIAN YOU AND WE KNOW IT IS TRUE SO NOW YOU MUST POST THE FACTS HERE AS YOU ARE LEGALLY ALLOWED TO DO IN ORDER TO KNOCK DOWN THE WEITZ'S DENIALS, OR ELSE IT WILL LOOK LIKE HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH AND YOU ARE LYING, WHICH WE KNOW YOU ARE NOT

AT LEAST GIVE US MORE DETAILS ABOUT HIS PHONY SCRIPT WRITING...WHEN DID HE DO IT? WHAT WAS IT FOR? WHO DID HE DO IT FOR? AND HOW WAS HE PUNISHED (OR IN THIS CASE NOT PUNISHED, AND WHY)? WHO DID HE RAT OUT TO SAVE HIS OWN TAIL?

DR MATZOBALL AKA THE WEITZ AKA THE SHRINK AKA THE RX AKA KENNY BOY KNOWS NO ONE WILL SHELL OUT MONEY FOR THOSE COURT RECORDS, SO YOU MUST PROVIDE THE TRUTH

BRIAN YOU ARE THE ONLY SHINING LIGHT NOW IN THE DARKNESS OF THE RX YOU MUST KEEP SHINING BRIGHT LIGHTS ON HIM, THAT'S HOW YOU MAKE THE COCKROACHES SCATTER

I GUARANTEE THE SHRINK WILL NOT SUE YOU FOR POSTING THE RECORDS BECAUSE YOU HAVE MORE ON HIM THAT YOU CAN SUE OVER THAN HE WILL EVER HAVE ON YOU

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE FREE

the weak followers of weitzner are welcome to the records. the address will up by noon. thats where i am leaving it.
    what i posted is right from those same documents. if the half-wits of the RX can't accept their all mighty leader did all the things i posted then it is time for them to return to their "alice in wonderland" existence.

if weitzner is so sure none of this is true lets put up some cash and find out how true or false it is.

if he opts to continue questioning and have his ghosters badgering then i will add more to this losers story of woe.
    no spin can change whats in hard copy record. not even from the effeminate shrink.

end of story.
    bg
    bg

Comment

I will not comment on these remarks until someone posts the court documents, but if they do, I'll have a LOT to comment on.

I know even more than all of you put together....

Comment

weitzner has a history of ratting others out to save his own tail

when he was busted for illegally writing pill prescriptions years ago he turned in some larger fish---doctors involved in medicare fraud---to save his own ass

now he's doing it again

it's no secret ken's in trouble with the IRS over taxes...to save himself he is giving info to the feds on people in the sb business

the odds are about 50-50 that ken is found belly up soon in some gutter with a bullet in his brain, some of these bookmakers are connected if you know what i mean and they don't like rats

Comment

Working...
        X