barred by the Shrink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barred by the Shrink

I spoke the truth on the rx forum... so I get shit canned for being a "disruptive troublemaker" LOL. Plus they think I'm some guy named Bobby Bigmouth or something. Oh well there's always THIS board where I can continue to post the facts:
    *That the sports book industry is a sewer full of piranhas who will eat any piece of meat thrown at it.
    *That the Shrink doesn't wear a halo and neither does anyone else. One used car dealer is just like the rest.
    *That "watchdog" sites are nothing of the sort... they are whore houses who accept big money to shill for the sports books who pay them.
    *These "watchdogs" are NOT concerned with the player... they are in BED with the industry they're policing.
    *These watchdogs will tell you that your money is safe (meaning not getting sent to Newark, NJ) and that there is such a thing as security... this latest episode shows that you are just sending your money into a black hole and HOPING it will still be there when you wake up. Like I would ever be crazy enough to send a credit card # over the net to some shit hole country.
    *That no one out there wants to make you a winner... 90% of all sports bettors MUST lose for the industry itself to remain viable... meaning a steady stream of new SUCKERS is always required and that these suckers must be fed a steady stream of disinformation.
    *That it doesn't matter to most of these suckers whether a book pays or not... because they are losers who will never collect.

Face it the so-called watchdogs had to kiss a lot of ass to get to where they are and have to keep kissing it to make the big bucks... when crunch time hits who do you think they're going to back up you suckers or the hand that feeds them?

So. Other than that, how's things?

Comment

Working...
    X