Which books take big bets, None I would say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which books take big bets, None I would say

People here seem to talk more gossip then news, you guys are worse than women in a nail parlor. Damon Runyon would be ashamed. And for those of you who don't know who Runyon is, you should pick up a book instead of plaing he said/she said.
    **Below poem by Runyon.

If I sound pissed sorry, but come on we have better news and quality feedback to exchange.

Anyway, Been in business for a good while, still young, but am distressed with what I have witnessed last 2 weeks.

Trying to get down some sizable action on NBA Conference odds, Nobody seems to want to take more than a nickel (excluding Spiros who wisely has price I wont touch).

I know they are futures, but come on a nickel on a 4-1 dog. I am not a wise guy, I know some, but trust me I am not. Yes I want to get down a decent size wager, whats wrong with that.

I used to hear all about the old days, Bullshit. They were probably chicken shit back then too.

Its just 10k to win 40k. Never tried small books, as wouldn't expect them to take it, and if they did wouldn't expect them to pay if hit.

Only thing more depressing than having all the big boys shy away, was having Ladbrokes tell me their limit was 100 pounds.

The Jockey Speaks

I won a stake for a millionaire,
    A stake worth twenty gran,
    And I see the papers say he put
    Five thousan in me hand.
    Well he didn’t gimme a single dime
    Over my ridin fee.
    There wuzzen even a pat on the back
    Or a word o’ thanks to me.

I won with a horse in a sellin race,
    The purse wuz pretty small.
    And the horse I rode wuz not much horse—
    It wuzzen a horse at all.
    But a gambler come to me after the race—
    A guy I never knew.
    “I win five grand on the ride you rode,”
    Says he, “heres a grand for you.”

And now they’ve got me down on the ground,
    And some folks wonder why.
    Well, the judges up in their little cage
    They said I didden try.
    For there wuz another race one day,
    And they said I wuzzen square,
    They said I rode for the gambler
    When I wuz hired by the millionaire.

Damon Runyon

Aces Gold is taking 50 dimes on sides and 20 dimes on totals for the NFL playoffs. Bang something.
    [url=http://www.maxbetsoccer.com]Maxbetsoccer.com[/url]

Comment

do you have to double post?you must be a real mooron,nobody cares if your betting 10k on anything.all you are doing is embarassing yourself.please find another site.

Comment

Listen you dolt (probably should look this word up as it is too big for your vocabulary, or lack there of)

I tried to be civil with you. But truth be told you are a fool who makes probably less a year then I make a week.

Have a nice life, and I will say a little prayer that the Tornados avoid your trailer.

this is too easy, like taking candy from a baby, but boy is it therapeutic.

Nunzio, if you have kids (you should be sterilized for your lack of intelligence), but because we need worker bees with no brains and thus allow you to muliply, do your kids a favor and send them to college and maybe even graduate school.

Tell them not to look at you for an example, but to strive for more.

O.k. right now you should be steaming, and rightfully so, If I had your life I would be too.

And if you result to anger and threats, don't, these are only words. AND IN SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW, STICKS AND STONES WILL BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME.

If you did read this all, chill out. Just fucking around man. Your response begged someone to push your buttons.

Peace

Comment

Thanks Phep, I appreciate your comment, Although ACES GOLD is not even offering NBA Conference odds which is a big disapointment for such a otherwise strong book. (side note, did you see the Aces Gold Henna Tattoo on Friday Night Fights last night?)

I have mates who bet and work in the biz, thus I know the Big books take high limits on NFL games especially playoffs.

I was just disappointed by the limits on NBA Futures, especially as I only want to lay a 4-1 shot. It's not like I am trying to bust 10 dimes on a 50-1 dog. Although I wish I had more on the Steelers at 80-1 to win SB, only had a couple of bucks.

Comment

Which books have you tried? Will ALL the ones you have tried only take a nickel? If not what was the most one of them would take?

Comment

Dragon,

I have looked and contacted most of the largest reputable online books in the world, from UK to NZ/Aus. I understand International books setting nickel limits (although Ladbrokes should be ashamed at a 100 usd limit.

I give some of the Island books credit, several of the largest don't have the number I want, Olympic, WSEX, but others who do i.e. Sportingbet whose ceo Blandford I have known since he formed Sportingbet limits it to a nickel. Victor Chandler a nickel,and about 75% of the rest who have the number said the same.

I know its a futures bet, but I was very dissapointed when I emailed all the major books SB managers to see if they would take it, or at least $2500 of it, and had no takers.

And as you know Dragon, I could get it down at some of the less reputable books, but that would be gambling twice, once on winning, and then on getting paid.

Appreciate comments from informed players.

Comment

HEY BUDDY,IF I HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOUR POSTS MUCH LONGER I WONT BE ALIVE TO SEE MY KIDS GO TO COLLEGE,ILL HAVE SHOT MYSELF.AND BY THE WAY WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE.

Comment

Nunzio,

I assume you mother drank while pregnant and you have FAS.

But this is simple, even you can understand.

WHEN YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS, YOU REALLY SHOW EVERYONE HOW BIG A FLIPPING RETARD YOU REALLY ARE.

Comprende

Your a betting man, or so you say, want to have a handicapping contest for a nickel, brian at bw can hold funds. You can even pick the sport or rules.

And as I said earlier, I am not a wiseguy, nor will I use any of my mates for steam. And you can call/use whomever you want?

Now I know your slow, but are you yellow

Comment

HEY CLOWN,INSTEAD OF BICKERING BACK AND FORTH AND LETTING EVERYBODY SEE WHAT AN ASSHOLE YOU ARE WHY DONT YOU LEAVE ME AN ADDRESS OR A PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN TALK TO YOU PERSONALY.YOU NEED A GOOD SLAP IN THE COCKSUCKER.IM SORRY TO EVERYBODY ELSE WHO IS SERIOUS ABOUT THIS SITE BUT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE A PENCIL NECKED GEEK SLIPS IN.HE MAKES MORE MONEY IN A WEEK THAN WE MAKE IN A YEAR ,COME ON PAL GIVE ME YOUR INFO.

Comment

way to go nunzio i wish the rest of us had the balls to tell these assholes to get lost.this guy is a real pompus bitch (yes hes acting like a female)little does he know who hes fucking with.

Comment

If you touched me, your kids kids would be owing me money.

As for you Phil, you don't know who your "fucking with", a lot of wholes in the desert.

Important for Nunzio and you Phil to realize, cops and DA's don't care or investigate when something happens to you, but for others in society they do. Sucks, but that is the way it is.

Comment

Nunzio and Phil,

One other note, BUY A DICTIONARY, only about 5 bucks, but priceless as you won't come across as the brain dead ignoramus you are.

Phil the word is pompous, not pompus
                          Nunzio, moron not moroon

THE BRAIN IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE

Comment

monkeykeeper, the word is hole, not whole.

Comment

Nice one teach, learn something everyday,

thats a clever catch, my bad

Comment

Working...
                              X