payment probably lost in the mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• payment probably lost in the mail

Hey guys -- any experiences out there regarding a payment that was sent via regular mail that was never received?

I requested a payout 12/27, still have not received the payment.....not questioning the book at all (they've always delivered)....just curious to hear if anyone has had a similar experience

Can't say that I have. But I think if I were you, I would have them cancel the check and immediately issue you a new one. Maybe even get it fedexed so you have it right away.

Comment

Thanks, Dragon -- That's what I've asked them to do (issue a new check and cancel the other) -- I'll post back how it turns out.....

Comment

below is the response I received this morning....

'I spoke with the accounts dept. and I have been informed that regular
        payments now take 15 working days to reach the US.' (vs 10 working days)

The book is WSEX -- I have no worries at all about their deliverability.....

Comment

WSEX is as solid as they come. You may want to look into alternative transfer methods though. Neteller, bankwire, fedex. Much quicker than regular mail.

Comment

Dude, everyone know it takes at least 4 weeks to get mail from antigua, dominican or the bahamas...you requested normal mail delivery on the 27 ...just from the holiday perspective you have to look at your start date as Jan 1 st.

Expect your letter on the 28 th of january.

Sorry just wanted to comment....cant help myself today.

Comment

Working...
            X