THEMADDCAPPER WILL RIP YOU OFF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THEMADDCAPPER WILL RIP YOU OFF!

I would like for you to know that www.themaddcapper.com is full of cheats and liars. They took my money, gave me 2 winners and 4 losers, promised to get me back in the black, then told me I would have to pay more money to receive any more picks. Not only that, the advice they give is untimely, confusing, vague and wrong. It appears as if a 5-year old wrote it. Not only that, but when I called them on it, they were rude and hung up on me. I have emails to back up all these allegations. What can I do to get my money back and make sure others also don't get ripped off like this? Thanks for your help.

dude please,anybody that pays for this information should have their head examined.do you think if these guys knew who was going to win they would be looking for your money?if they knew who was going to win they would be sitting in chair in maui with a cold drink getting a blow job.

Comment

Not only that, but you're judging them on 6 plays. Really need more to make a fair assessment of their performance!

Comment

Shocking news, a tout that didn't come through!

Even if they went 2-4, when added to their advertised 15-1 last week, that makes 17-5, a great record. LOL.

Comment

Be greatful you only are out $25 and not more.I agree with the other reply you reallly didn't give them a fair shot,but if your looking for a good service,I am with http://www.computerizdhandicapping.com they definately win more then they lose.I have only been with them 2 months but have not had a losing week with them yet.tell them I recommended you because they give all clients a free month of regular service for recommendations.

Comment

http://www.computerizedhandicapping.com

Comment

From the web site (that looks like it was built by the Taliban on a Commadore 64 as they escaped Afghanistan.)

"What we will tell you is that we have developed a computer program that has won 10 or more staright (sic) games 4 times this year already and is winning on a 73% basis and thats in all sports (Nfl,Mlb,Nhl,college football,and basketball)and slightly under 79% in the nba last season.How it works is this , the computer runs all the games on the board 1,000 times (taking stats,trends,injuries,field conditions,and weather etc..into consideration) whatever games come up covering 75% or greater against the spread(ats) are the games our PAYING clients receive.Our FREE PICKS are games that come up covering 70% against the spread or better(as specified)and they are winning on a 70% basis,which in reality we all know even that is better than any GREAT...... HANDICAPPER could hope for.Those of you who have dealt . . ."

More from the site:

"WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR GUARANTEE ANY OF ITS PICK OR PICKS. ONCE YOU JOIN THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDING OF YOUR MONEY.PRICES AND SERVICE PLANS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME.This is a sports information and entertainment portal . . ."

Yes - it was entertaining indeed.

2 posts . . . how effin' dumb do you think people are? Oh yeah - that's right you built that site. Enough said!

As always - Good Luck,

Sonny
              As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

Hi Stardust - good post !!

I like the part where you call a toll free number and leave your phone number so they can call you back !!

As far as I can tell they don't post their free picks that win 70% of the time, you have to leave your phone number for that too.

How uncreative, it's actually worse than the standard con approach. I wonder if their voice mailbox will be overloaded with BW members wanting to sign up.

Comment

Actually, if you call a toll free number, the recipient of the call, can already get the number that you called them from...........even if you have the number blocked. Exception to this would be certain cell phone networks. Just FYI.

Comment

Working...
                  X