Bet365USA Super Bowl Draw winner all set for big trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet365USA Super Bowl Draw winner all set for big trip

Contests that promise sports fans exciting prizes – an all-expenses-paid trip to the Super Bowl, for instance – often sound too good to be true. As enticing as the offer may be, many people end up asking themselves: What’s the catch?

Stacy Bax was no different – until he won the bet365USA Super Bowl Draw last week.

“I couldn’t believe I won,” said Mr. Bax, a bet365USA member from Brooklyn, New York. “You always hear about contests like this but it seems that you never hear who actually won. Well, I won!”

Now Mr. Bax, who joined bet365USA in October after searching out sports-gaming sites on www.gamblingtour.com, is packing his bags and getting ready to watch Super Bowl XXXVI live.

He and a friend will be flying to New Orleans, staying four fun-filled nights in a five-star hotel right in the heart of the city's famed French Quarter, and watching the Super Bowl from field-level seats on the 25-yard line – truly a Trip of a Lifetime!
    And that’s not all. Mr. Bax also receives $500 spending money as part of his prize, which he will be putting to good use.

“I’m going to use it to bet on the game,” said Mr. Bax, who cited bet365USA’s well-established history – it’s been licensed in the UK for nearly 30 years – as the main reason for joining.

Mr. Bax was automatically entered in the Super Bowl Draw after simply joining bet365USA with a minimum deposit of $50 and playing just one bet.

Sound like fun? There's more exciting trips coming up, including: Daytona 500, Final Four, Las Vegas, Caribbean Cruises, and various Golf Getaways. All you have to do to be eligible is join bet365USA with a minimum deposit of $50 and make a single bet.

Don't miss out on the next draw!
Working...
X